The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Do you hate Americans?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2080
psychic_satori
You must be full of self-loathing, then.

ah, if that statement rocks your sad, lonely boat....keep believing it deary...
Paradise
ah, if that statement rocks your sad, lonely boat....keep believing it deary...

Well, as we're using terms of endearment, sweetheart, I hate to break it to you, but I'm afraid you'll have to try again if you were aiming toward a crushing reply. Or, you could just continue in your other futile comments on the rest of the board, which only strengthen my argument.
Reply 2082
psychic_satori
Well, as we're using terms of endearment, sweetheart, I hate to break it to you, but I'm afraid you'll have to try again if you were aiming toward a crushing reply. Or, you could just continue in your other futile comments on the rest of the board, which only strengthen my argument.[/QUOTE]

That you need to make yourself feel better by attempting to bash people online because you don't get enough fight in reality? :rolleyes:

p.s-you might like to know my first comment was a sarcastic remark :rolleyes: seriously people just don't get sarcasm now a days...
[QUOTE="Paradise"]
psychic_satori
Well, as we're using terms of endearment, sweetheart, I hate to break it to you, but I'm afraid you'll have to try again if you were aiming toward a crushing reply. Or, you could just continue in your other futile comments on the rest of the board, which only strengthen my argument.[/QUOTE]

That you need to make yourself feel better by attempting to bash people online because you don't get enough fight in reality? :rolleyes:

p.s-you might like to know my first comment was a sarcastic remark :rolleyes: seriously people just don't get sarcasm now a days...

I assure you that my self-esteem is not such that I need to verbally attack others for some lift. Your observation seems to be spot on as a self-analysis, though, judging from your behavior on other active threads at the moment.

And sarcasm isn't exactly easily identified in print form, so, as you are new, I'd suggest that you use emoticons to signify such tone, if you were indeed being sarcastic.
Reply 2084
psychic_satori
And sarcasm isn't exactly easily identified in print form, so, as you are new, I'd suggest that you use emoticons to signify such tone, if you were indeed being sarcastic.

ah yes -------> :rolleyes: this, thanx i'll remember that.
Reply 2085
Paradise
Nope, i hate ignorant, arrogant morons....

So a period of quiet self reflection wouldn't appeal.
Reply 2086
Howard
So a period of quiet self reflection wouldn't appeal.

use your own lines :rolleyes:
Yes. :biggrin:
Reply 2088
I have issues with the US federal government coming out of my ears, but I don't hate Americans.
Reply 2089
Paradise
use your own lines :rolleyes:

They are my own lines.
sefkhet
I have issues with the US federal government coming out of my ears, but I don't hate Americans.

Remind me how the American government is chosen? You can't hate the government without hating the people who placed it into power.
Bismarck
Remind me how the American government is chosen? You can't hate the government without hating the people who placed it into power.

I hate our government, but given that I also despise Labour voters, I guess your point stands... :biggrin:
Reply 2092
"Do you hate Americans?"
I'd have to meet them all, or at least find a common element they all share in which to judge them by. They're too like us for that.

"Do you hate America?"
It's a country that's brought me countless technological and intellectual innovations and provided me with a peaceful and freedom-loving blanket of protection which to enjoy them under. To say no would be to say I'd rather live under the homogeny of disgustingly corrupt EU or enslaved to a tyrannical Communist Party.

"Do you think 256 people who clicked 'Yes' actually listen to too much of the BBCs sloppy reporting and outright propaganda?" Yes

"Do you think 256 people who clicked 'Yes' would cry 'Burn heretic!' should 'Americans' be replaced with 'Arabs'." Yes
Reply 2093
You can't hate the government without hating the people who placed it into power.

Yeah, and I've got issues with Republicans coming out of my ears, too. I'll hang out with the other 48%.
sefkhet
Yeah, and I've got issues with Republicans coming out of my ears, too. I'll hang out with the other 48%.

Why do you have issues with Republicans?
sefkhet

So you admit to hating 52% of the American people?
Bismarck
So you admit to hating 52% of the American people?

Well, roughly 1% voted for other candidates, so probably only 51%...
Reply 2097
Well 51% of the US didnt vote for the republicans... 51% of those who VOTED, did ... which leaves a huge number who didnt ...

Not to mention the fact that of those who dont vote - the majority are likely to prefer a democratic president
Lawz-
Well 51% of the US didnt vote for the republicans... 51% of those who VOTED, did ... which leaves a huge number who didnt ...

Not to mention the fact that of those who dont vote - the majority are likely to prefer a democratic president

True - 51% of the electorate would be more appropriate. Also, it's important to recall that in the US, votes are for individual candidate, not the party. So, it's not necessarily fair to pin republicans with a blanket opinion.

[nice signature - The Big Lebowski :wink: ]
Reply 2099
sefkhet
I too, have issues with the current administration, like the porous mexican border problem. The "wetbacks" are costing California 10 billion per year, but now that the "terminator" has swung into action, perhaps it'll wake up Georgie.

Latest

Trending

Trending