Do you hate Americans?

Watch
adame_666
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
no, I don’t hate American’s in general I just hate the religious freaks that live there, I mean the other day they banned the children’s film with the robots on the basis that it presented the theory of evolution as fact this is scary that they cant distinguish between the fiction of the bible and the fact of the theory of evolution.
Bismarck
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by adame_666)
no, I don’t hate American’s in general I just hate the religious freaks that live there, I mean the other day they banned the children’s film with the robots on the basis that it presented the theory of evolution as fact this is scary that they cant distinguish between the fiction of the bible and the fact of the theory of evolution.
Who is "they"?
Kayz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think the American people are just fine, there just ordinary people dont know them myself but i think their alrite. But there is this guy i dislike..., his names G.W.Bush, it is he whos is propagating the American Nation in a negative way...., i.e. "Brain washing them!"
Bismarck
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kayz)
I think the American people are just fine, there just ordinary people dont know them myself but i think their alrite. But there is this guy i dislike..., his names G.W.Bush, it is he whos is propagating the American Nation in a negative way...., i.e. "Brain washing them!"
Could you please name some specific instances of Bush brainwashing Americans?
username23872
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bismarck)
Could you please name some specific instances of Bush brainwashing Americans?

Osama bin Laden.. Osama bin Laden and all these terrorists were created by USA, CIA.. George Stupid Bush is invading countries by the name of Osama Bin Laden, he created them and now he is trying to remove them.. USA is scaring its own ppl, well its not His fault.. its the system..
Douglas
Badges: 9
Report 16 years ago
I mean the other day they banned the children’s film with the robots on the basis that it presented the theory of evolution as fact .
What film ?

langleyster
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think the Americans are amazing people and the UK and USA should have a strong bond between us.
JonD
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think we do.

Despite more and more of Britain's tax money bieng subtly diverted into anti-American media campaigns - when not selectively ignoring Anglosphere news stories with preference for Europe instead - the internet is bringing the english-speaking world together like never before.
adame_666
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Douglas)
What film ?

Robots................................lol
Amlea
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I don't have a problem with Americans just George Bush and his cronies!
Bismarck
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by che guevara)
Osama bin Laden.. Osama bin Laden and all these terrorists were created by USA, CIA.. George Stupid Bush is invading countries by the name of Osama Bin Laden, he created them and now he is trying to remove them.. USA is scaring its own ppl, well its not His fault.. its the system..
How does one brainwash someone by attacking a country? I thought that required propaganda?

(Original post by Amlea)
I don't have a problem with Americans just George Bush and his cronies!
Even though the American people elected Bush twice?
Vienna
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kayz)
who?
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I dont think any state constitution gives legislative powers to religious freaks.
Apollo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
How does one brainwash someone by attacking a country? I thought that required propaganda?

Even though the American people elected Bush twice?
The American people elected Bush once, the electoral college elected bush twice.
Bismarck
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
The American people elected Bush once, the electoral college elected bush twice.
The American people agree to having the electoral college decide their elections. Regardless, the American people reelected Bush after everything he's done, which suggests that they support his actions.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The American people agree to having the electoral college decide their elections. Regardless, the American people reelected Bush after everything he's done, which suggests that they support his actions.
My point exactly. The American public elected Al Gore. The Electoral college elected George Bush.
Bismarck
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My point exactly. The American public elected Al Gore. The Electoral college elected George Bush.
Whose fault is that?

Either way, Bush was reelected, which is what counts.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Are you suggesting the electoral college is undemocratic?
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm suggesting no such thing.
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Vienna)
Are you suggesting the electoral college is undemocratic?
Am i being naive in thinking that in the optimum democracy every vote should count the same..?
and hence a president shouldn't be elected if another candidate has a greater number of votes....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.52%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.07%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.04%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.07%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (78)
28.89%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.41%

Watched Threads