Do you hate Americans?

Watch
Kondar
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Made in the USA)
Your perception is that people in your town have a low IQ?

Plano has some obscenely rich areas. If everyone in Plano is so stupid, how on earth did families living there get wealthy enough to afford all those mansions? People don't get rich by being stupid.
Maybe thier daddy was head of the CIA and kept hooking them up with jobs despite a drug habbit and a miserable business record. Either that or they won the lottery.
Made in the USA
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kondar)
Maybe thier daddy was head of the CIA and kept hooking them up with jobs despite a drug habbit and a miserable business record. Either that or they won the lottery.
If you really believe that, then there must be some pretty smart fathers in TX. Or is spikdboy the only genius in TX? :rolleyes:
Kondar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Na, Texas is like West Virginia, its just one big family down there.
Douglas
Badges: 9
Report 14 years ago
Kondar, you're in serious need of an attitude adjustment, or gene injection therapy.

Remember "the Manchurian Candidate"

PS...couldn't access your "photo age", I'm interested.
Logan
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
some americans think america = world i think
Kondar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Douglas)
Kondar, you're in serious need of an attitude adjustment, or gene injection therapy.

Remember "the Manchurian Candidate"

PS...couldn't access your "photo age", I'm interested.
Im just joking Dougie I dont know why you cant access my photos, its from my Universities server..... try this site www.unc.edu/~ngullett
Kondar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by nasht)
some americans think america = world i think
You mean America > World ?? :rolleyes:
Douglas
Report 14 years ago
Im just joking Dougie I dont know why you cant access my photos, its from my Universities server..... try this site www.unc.edu/~ngullett
Kondar, vis a vis your link. I couldn't access it from my desk top (Dell dimension 2350), and I can't access it from this laptop....(a new Dell inspiron).....via comcast broadband internet.

Back on topic........I just signed for a course on "how to understand liberals", created by a joint venture from Ann Coulter and Rushbo Limbaugh.
Kondar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hmm sounds like a firewall issue, log in from a friends some time Just pictuers I took while travelling.

Are you really going to waste your time, Im sure thats more of a liberal bashing class than anything else.... you crazy republicans crack me up.
Douglas
Report 14 years ago
hmm sounds like a firewall issue, log in from a friends some time Just pictuers I took while travelling.

Are you really going to waste your time, Im sure thats more of a liberal bashing class than anything else.... you crazy republicans crack me up.
Kondar, it could be a firewall issue. I was interested since I knew you were in China, and I liked your (short lived) avatar of the little chinese girl.
Kondar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
haha, that was for Christmas. Anyways, Im back in the states now and if it is a firewall issue it would be on your end. Cant think of any other reason why you cant access UNC. Can u get on www.unc.edu ??
Made in the USA
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Kondar, how come you aren't wearing birkenstocks with socks and a tie-dye shirt in your photo? I guess you have to be a "stealth liberal" disguised as a regular American to be under the radar in the Carolinas
Kondar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I do have a giant peace sign tatooed across my chest....
Douglas
Report 14 years ago
I do have a giant peace sign tatooed across my chest....
Komrade Kondar.....is this the one?

Beads and Roman sandals won't be seen......Okie From Muskogee (1992)........Merle Haggard

Image]
ledzep15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
go america!
Kondar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Douglas)
Komrade Kondar.....is this the one?

Beads and Roman sandals won't be seen......Okie From Muskogee (1992)........Merle Haggard

Image]
That was me a few years ago, today Im more into fat free mochas, VW Jettas, and my apple notebook.

edit: thanks satori
psychic_satori
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That was me a few years ago, today Im more into fat free mochas, WV Jettas, and my apple notebook.
West Virginia Jettas?
psychic_satori
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Still, it's good to see Kondar has progressed to the latter stages of leftism, right before the middle-age conversion to conservatism. And because hippies are gross, and I refuse to associate with them.
Douglas
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by psychic_satori)
And because hippies are gross, and I refuse to associate with them.
Wise words from Queen Ann

"How to Talk to a Liberal...err hippie (If YouMust).......
ExitMusic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don't like some Americans....just like I don't like some Chinese people, or some Middle Eastern People...or some British people in fact...what the heck is this thread about? How can you collectively hate a whole group of people?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (90)
13.95%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (53)
8.22%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (83)
12.87%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (76)
11.78%
Other reasons are stopping me going (83)
12.87%
Nothing is stopping me going (260)
40.31%

Watched Threads