Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Made in the USA)
    Your perception is that people in your town have a low IQ?

Plano has some obscenely rich areas. If everyone in Plano is so stupid, how on earth did families living there get wealthy enough to afford all those mansions? People don't get rich by being stupid.
    Maybe thier daddy was head of the CIA and kept hooking them up with jobs despite a drug habbit and a miserable business record. Either that or they won the lottery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kondar)
    Maybe thier daddy was head of the CIA and kept hooking them up with jobs despite a drug habbit and a miserable business record. Either that or they won the lottery.
    If you really believe that, then there must be some pretty smart fathers in TX. Or is spikdboy the only genius in TX? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Na, Texas is like West Virginia, its just one big family down there.

Kondar, you're in serious need of an attitude adjustment, or gene injection therapy.

Remember "the Manchurian Candidate"

PS...couldn't access your "photo age", I'm interested.

ReputationRep:
    some americans think america = world i think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Douglas)
    Kondar, you're in serious need of an attitude adjustment, or gene injection therapy.

Remember "the Manchurian Candidate"

PS...couldn't access your "photo age", I'm interested.
    Im just joking Dougie I dont know why you cant access my photos, its from my Universities server..... try this site www.unc.edu/~ngullett

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nasht)
    some americans think america = world i think
    You mean America > World ?? :rolleyes:

Im just joking Dougie I dont know why you cant access my photos, its from my Universities server..... try this site www.unc.edu/~ngullett
    Kondar, vis a vis your link. I couldn't access it from my desk top (Dell dimension 2350), and I can't access it from this laptop....(a new Dell inspiron).....via comcast broadband internet.

Back on topic........I just signed for a course on "how to understand liberals", created by a joint venture from Ann Coulter and Rushbo Limbaugh.

ReputationRep:
    hmm sounds like a firewall issue, log in from a friends some time Just pictuers I took while travelling.

Are you really going to waste your time, Im sure thats more of a liberal bashing class than anything else.... you crazy republicans crack me up.

hmm sounds like a firewall issue, log in from a friends some time Just pictuers I took while travelling.

Are you really going to waste your time, Im sure thats more of a liberal bashing class than anything else.... you crazy republicans crack me up.
    Kondar, it could be a firewall issue. I was interested since I knew you were in China, and I liked your (short lived) avatar of the little chinese girl.

ReputationRep:
    haha, that was for Christmas. Anyways, Im back in the states now and if it is a firewall issue it would be on your end. Cant think of any other reason why you cant access UNC. Can u get on www.unc.edu ??

ReputationRep:
    Kondar, how come you aren't wearing birkenstocks with socks and a tie-dye shirt in your photo? I guess you have to be a "stealth liberal" disguised as a regular American to be under the radar in the Carolinas

ReputationRep:
    I do have a giant peace sign tatooed across my chest....

I do have a giant peace sign tatooed across my chest....
    Komrade Kondar.....is this the one?

Beads and Roman sandals won't be seen......Okie From Muskogee (1992)........Merle Haggard

]

ReputationRep:
    go america!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Douglas)
    Komrade Kondar.....is this the one?

Beads and Roman sandals won't be seen......Okie From Muskogee (1992)........Merle Haggard

]
    That was me a few years ago, today Im more into fat free mochas, VW Jettas, and my apple notebook.

edit: thanks satori

ReputationRep:
    That was me a few years ago, today Im more into fat free mochas, WV Jettas, and my apple notebook.
    West Virginia Jettas?

ReputationRep:
    Still, it's good to see Kondar has progressed to the latter stages of leftism, right before the middle-age conversion to conservatism. And because hippies are gross, and I refuse to associate with them.

(Original post by psychic_satori)
    And because hippies are gross, and I refuse to associate with them.
    Wise words from Queen Ann

"How to Talk to a Liberal...err hippie (If YouMust).......

ReputationRep:
    I don't like some Americans....just like I don't like some Chinese people, or some Middle Eastern People...or some British people in fact...what the heck is this thread about? How can you collectively hate a whole group of people?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.