The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Do you hate Americans?

Scroll to see replies

Supreme Emperor
you were wrong probably as usual. stop making assumptions with your minimal intelligance

Is it just me, or does the sentence 'you were wrong probably as usual' make any sense at all? It seems to me that only someone with 'minimal intelligance' would write such a thing.
Reply 21
risk-is-good
Is it just me, or does the sentence 'you were wrong probably as usual' make any sense at all? It seems to me that only someone with 'minimal intelligance' would write such a thing.

Don't worry I'm perfectly secure in my intelligence to totally disregard this prat :biggrin:
Reply 22
Supreme emporer, you are the definition of troll. Now go away
wiwarin_mir
I really cannot see how anyone can hate america or any country for that matter, don't you think blissy-chan, it just seem illogical.

It doesn't seem illogical. It is illogical.
Reply 24
blissy
Either this person is posing as "Iluvatar" or actually is him. I would suggest it's someone sad pretending to be an established forumite. :rolleyes:

Yes, I noticed the newbie with the same name. I haven't seen the original Iluvatar around so much, but I really don't think it's him - they have very different styles.

In answer to the question, no, I don't hate Americans. I'm not GWB's no.1 fan though.
Reply 25
wiwarin_mir
I really cannot see how anyone can hate america or any country for that matter, don't you think blissy-chan, it just seem illogical.

what the shit is blissy-chan :confused:
blissy
Don't worry I'm perfectly secure in my intelligence to totally disregard this prat :biggrin:

Indeed.
Reply 27
america is one of the greatest countries in the world. all of you who said you hate them should realize you speak english and not german because of their help. be glad they care
Supreme Emperor
excuse me. is this is forum on the english language correct me if im wrong. i.e shutup

shutup is not in the english language. Contradicting yourself too!
Reply 29
MuniE
america is one of the greatest countries in the world. all of you who said you hate them should realize you speak english and not german because of their help. be glad they care

Well u certaintly have done a U turn from your anti american days. *impressed*
Reply 30
risk-is-good
shutup is not in the english language. Contradicting yourself too!

just ignore him, he will go seek attention somewhere else.
Reply 31
MuniE

wow now i know why i should love the us
PadFoot90
Supreme emporer, you are the definition of troll. Now go away

padfoot you are the definition of a geek, loser, harry potter fantatic and a general plonker. get a life.
Supreme Emperor
you were wrong probably as usual. stop making assumptions with your minimal intelligance

and you are saying this, the only person on UKL to have a decreasing post count. honestly!
Reply 34
Supreme Emperor
padfoot you are the definition of a geek, loser, harry potter fantatic and a general plonker. get a life.

hahahahahha what a sad sad loser.
Reply 35
PadFoot90
Well u certaintly have done a U turn from your anti american days. *impressed*

i always liked america i just think some parts of it are ghetto, and come on who wouldnt wanna be ruled by america over a bunch of ak47 wearing, toyota driving arabs
MuniE

You do understand that the old 'you would be speaking German...' is wearing pretty thin.

Remember, the US joined the party 2 years too late.
TheWolf
what the shit is blissy-chan :confused:

I am using the japanese suffix that denotes that blissy is a girl around my own age who is not very well known to me.
Reply 38
risk-is-good
You do understand that the old 'you would be speaking German...' is wearing pretty thin.

Remember, the US joined the party 2 years too late.

ya but they still joined and saved our asses
Reply 39
YAAAAWN. Please, go and parade the past somewhere else.

Latest

Trending

Trending