Do you hate Americans?

Watch
risk-is-good
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Supreme Emperor)
you were wrong probably as usual. stop making assumptions with your minimal intelligance
Is it just me, or does the sentence 'you were wrong probably as usual' make any sense at all? It seems to me that only someone with 'minimal intelligance' would write such a thing.
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by risk-is-good)
Is it just me, or does the sentence 'you were wrong probably as usual' make any sense at all? It seems to me that only someone with 'minimal intelligance' would write such a thing.
Don't worry I'm perfectly secure in my intelligence to totally disregard this prat
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Supreme emporer, you are the definition of troll. Now go away
risk-is-good
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
I really cannot see how anyone can hate america or any country for that matter, don't you think blissy-chan, it just seem illogical.
It doesn't seem illogical. It is illogical.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
Either this person is posing as "Iluvatar" or actually is him. I would suggest it's someone sad pretending to be an established forumite. :rolleyes:
Yes, I noticed the newbie with the same name. I haven't seen the original Iluvatar around so much, but I really don't think it's him - they have very different styles.

In answer to the question, no, I don't hate Americans. I'm not GWB's no.1 fan though.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
I really cannot see how anyone can hate america or any country for that matter, don't you think blissy-chan, it just seem illogical.
what the **** is blissy-chan :confused:
risk-is-good
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
Don't worry I'm perfectly secure in my intelligence to totally disregard this prat
Indeed.
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
america is one of the greatest countries in the world. all of you who said you hate them should realize you speak english and not german because of their help. be glad they care
risk-is-good
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
excuse me. is this is forum on the english language correct me if im wrong. i.e shutup
shutup is not in the english language. Contradicting yourself too!
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
america is one of the greatest countries in the world. all of you who said you hate them should realize you speak english and not german because of their help. be glad they care
Well u certaintly have done a U turn from your anti american days. *impressed*
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
shutup is not in the english language. Contradicting yourself too!
just ignore him, he will go seek attention somewhere else.
Illuvatar
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
wow now i know why i should love the us
Supreme Emperor
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
Supreme emporer, you are the definition of troll. Now go away
padfoot you are the definition of a geek, loser, harry potter fantatic and a general plonker. get a life.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you were wrong probably as usual. stop making assumptions with your minimal intelligance
and you are saying this, the only person on UKL to have a decreasing post count. honestly!
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
padfoot you are the definition of a geek, loser, harry potter fantatic and a general plonker. get a life.
hahahahahha what a sad sad loser.
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
Well u certaintly have done a U turn from your anti american days. *impressed*
i always liked america i just think some parts of it are ghetto, and come on who wouldnt wanna be ruled by america over a bunch of ak47 wearing, toyota driving arabs
risk-is-good
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
You do understand that the old 'you would be speaking German...' is wearing pretty thin.

Remember, the US joined the party 2 years too late.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
what the **** is blissy-chan :confused:
I am using the japanese suffix that denotes that blissy is a girl around my own age who is not very well known to me.
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You do understand that the old 'you would be speaking German...' is wearing pretty thin.

Remember, the US joined the party 2 years too late.
ya but they still joined and saved our asses
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
YAAAAWN. Please, go and parade the past somewhere else.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (77)
48.13%
Take exams next summer (28)
17.5%
Change uni choice through clearing (37)
23.13%
Apply to uni next year instead (14)
8.75%
I'm not applying to university (4)
2.5%

Watched Threads