Do you hate Americans?

Watch
kriztinae
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheMainDon)
Yes raggie, make you more comforted if you could label me as a child doesnt it?
You know deep down that there is a movement of people like me out there, and one day, one day great things will come when us people have the power
hopefully people like you will never get power, youl never gain enough support with those ideas in ur head
Lepr
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
You know deep down that there is a movement of people like me out there, and one day, one day great things will come when us people have the power
This isn't an insult, but a question: Are you a racist?
an Siarach
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
raggie? if you didnt speak like a child i wouldnt label you as one, however all the evidence points to you being something of an angst filled adolescent out to offend. As for people like you having power? look no further than the middle east, If saddam and osama were white and christian theyd no doubt have iconic status for you.
kriztinae
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Lepr)
This isn't an insult, but a question: Are you a racist?
racist? nah never!!
TheMainDon
Report 15 years ago
you may fool the others but you and i know your views your just jealous of the west and the failings of your forfathers.
O and if you dont know it already everytime another non muslim sees you in the street they resent you. you shall never ever be totally accepted into a society like whites and blacks, tough look there. there is no long the black and white divide there is the only common goal of the destruction of the islamic world
kriztinae
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
you may fool the others but you and i know your views your just jealous of the west and the failings of your forfathers.
O and if you dont know it already everytime another non muslim sees you in the street they resent you. you shall never ever be totally accepted into a society like whites and blacks, tough look there. there is no long the black and white divide there is the only common goal of the destruction of the islamic world
who are u reffering to?
an Siarach
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
oh bravo!
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The owl said onto him, "for such a young man you have great anger, be calm with yourself and accept what you see around you". But the young boy was still filled with rage and lashed out blaming others for his rage. "shh" said the owl, "you will not be happy until you understand the situation we have here and realise what logic, truth, acceptance and peace are". Yet the boy would not listen.....
TheMainDon
Report 15 years ago
Owl?
kriztinae
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
The owl said onto him, "for such a young man you have great anger, be calm with yourself and accept what you see around you". But the young boy was still filled with rage and lashed out blaming others for his rage. "shh" said the owl, "you will not be happy until you understand the situation we have here and realise what logic, truth, acceptance and peace are". Yet the boy would not listen.....
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Owl?
yes an owl, it escaped from the animal testing labs
an Siarach
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
TheMainDon
Report 15 years ago
Good I like the innocent to escape those who drag dwon society, suppose you all supported what happened to Nick Berg ?
kriztinae
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hehe shame haha
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Good I like the innocent to escape those who drag dwon society, suppose you all supported what happened to Nick Berg ?
.....but still the little boy didnt understand. The Owl thought about it, where could this boy so young experienced things so bad that he had views so bad. And even then the Owl was mystified. Then the little boy, angry with his own failure to understand tired to hit the Owl with a log. By the Owl was too quick and esacped. The Owl tired agian to reason with the young boy, but the young boy had no trust and pushed away those who were trying to help. The Owl wondered how someone so young and so eager to use violence to solve problems would ever live long enought to become wise....
kriztinae
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
.....but still the little boy didnt understand. The Owl thought about it, where could this boy so young experienced things so bad that he had views so bad. And even then the Owl was mystified. Then the little boy, angry with his own failure to understand tired to hit the Owl with a log. By the Owl was too quick and esacped. The Owl tired agian to reason with the young boy, but the young boy had no trust and pushed away those who were trying to help. The Owl wondered how someone so young and so eager to use violence to solve problems would ever live long enought to become wise....
im loving this go on i wana hear more!
kriztinae
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i wanna hear ur comeback comon!!! im very interested in ur views!!
TheMainDon
Report 15 years ago
its a shame and hardly suprising some one as liberal as yourself is having to hide behind analegys
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
its a shame and hardly suprising some one as liberal as yourself is having to hide behind analegys
lets anaylsis that, you are saying this geezer is lowering his standards by using analogies? that means you hold liberals in high regard to me which judging by your other posts on this thread seems as tho you haven't really thought out that insult
an Siarach
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
analegys? for one who professes himself to be fervently nationalistic id have thought youd at least make an effort to learn your national language...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (74)
47.44%
Take exams next summer (28)
17.95%
Change uni choice through clearing (36)
23.08%
Apply to uni next year instead (14)
8.97%
I'm not applying to university (4)
2.56%

Watched Threads