Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMainDon)
    Yes raggie, make you more comforted if you could label me as a child doesnt it?
    You know deep down that there is a movement of people like me out there, and one day, one day great things will come when us people have the power
    hopefully people like you will never get power, youl never gain enough support with those ideas in ur head

ReputationRep:
    You know deep down that there is a movement of people like me out there, and one day, one day great things will come when us people have the power
    This isn't an insult, but a question: Are you a racist?

ReputationRep:
    raggie? if you didnt speak like a child i wouldnt label you as one, however all the evidence points to you being something of an angst filled adolescent out to offend. As for people like you having power? look no further than the middle east, If saddam and osama were white and christian theyd no doubt have iconic status for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lepr)
    This isn't an insult, but a question: Are you a racist?
    racist? nah never!!

ReputationRep:
    you may fool the others but you and i know your views your just jealous of the west and the failings of your forfathers.
    O and if you dont know it already everytime another non muslim sees you in the street they resent you. you shall never ever be totally accepted into a society like whites and blacks, tough look there. there is no long the black and white divide there is the only common goal of the destruction of the islamic world

ReputationRep:
    you may fool the others but you and i know your views your just jealous of the west and the failings of your forfathers.
    O and if you dont know it already everytime another non muslim sees you in the street they resent you. you shall never ever be totally accepted into a society like whites and blacks, tough look there. there is no long the black and white divide there is the only common goal of the destruction of the islamic world
    who are u reffering to?

ReputationRep:
    oh bravo!

ReputationRep:
    The owl said onto him, "for such a young man you have great anger, be calm with yourself and accept what you see around you". But the young boy was still filled with rage and lashed out blaming others for his rage. "shh" said the owl, "you will not be happy until you understand the situation we have here and realise what logic, truth, acceptance and peace are". Yet the boy would not listen.....

ReputationRep:
    Owl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    The owl said onto him, "for such a young man you have great anger, be calm with yourself and accept what you see around you". But the young boy was still filled with rage and lashed out blaming others for his rage. "shh" said the owl, "you will not be happy until you understand the situation we have here and realise what logic, truth, acceptance and peace are". Yet the boy would not listen.....

ReputationRep:
    Owl?
    yes an owl, it escaped from the animal testing labs

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Good I like the innocent to escape those who drag dwon society, suppose you all supported what happened to Nick Berg ?

ReputationRep:
    hehe shame haha

ReputationRep:
    Good I like the innocent to escape those who drag dwon society, suppose you all supported what happened to Nick Berg ?
    .....but still the little boy didnt understand. The Owl thought about it, where could this boy so young experienced things so bad that he had views so bad. And even then the Owl was mystified. Then the little boy, angry with his own failure to understand tired to hit the Owl with a log. By the Owl was too quick and esacped. The Owl tired agian to reason with the young boy, but the young boy had no trust and pushed away those who were trying to help. The Owl wondered how someone so young and so eager to use violence to solve problems would ever live long enought to become wise....

ReputationRep:
    .....but still the little boy didnt understand. The Owl thought about it, where could this boy so young experienced things so bad that he had views so bad. And even then the Owl was mystified. Then the little boy, angry with his own failure to understand tired to hit the Owl with a log. By the Owl was too quick and esacped. The Owl tired agian to reason with the young boy, but the young boy had no trust and pushed away those who were trying to help. The Owl wondered how someone so young and so eager to use violence to solve problems would ever live long enought to become wise....
    im loving this go on i wana hear more!

ReputationRep:
    i wanna hear ur comeback comon!!! im very interested in ur views!!

ReputationRep:
    its a shame and hardly suprising some one as liberal as yourself is having to hide behind analegys

ReputationRep:
    its a shame and hardly suprising some one as liberal as yourself is having to hide behind analegys
    lets anaylsis that, you are saying this geezer is lowering his standards by using analogies? that means you hold liberals in high regard to me which judging by your other posts on this thread seems as tho you haven't really thought out that insult

ReputationRep:
    analegys? for one who professes himself to be fervently nationalistic id have thought youd at least make an effort to learn your national language...

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.