Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ally)
    Most people I know don't care about America, it's just a mild curiosity. Americans are generally regarded as fat, stupid and ignorant
    We can't be all be that fat, stupid and ignorant. If we were, we wouldn't have a GDP (gross Domestic Product) that exceeds $10 trillion. To put that in perspective, that's more than the combined GDP of the next 5 countries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Made in the USA)
    We can't be all be that fat, stupid and ignorant. If we were, we wouldn't have a GDP (gross Domestic Product) that exceeds $10 trillion. To put that in perspective, that's more than the combined GDP of the next 5 countries.
    What's making money got to do with being ignorant or not? Believing the crap spewing from Bush's mouth is enough reason IMO to be seen as ignorant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boobiemoi)
    i dnt hate americans to tell u da truth i think dey wiked ppl bt wat i really dnt agree wit is der so called government! i mean iraq wat the hell was dat about? am i da only one hu noticed dat operation iraq liberation spells oil wit the first letters of each word!!! dats sumthing to think about!
    jeezus learn to type my god :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    jeezus learn to type my god :eek:
    You can tell he typed crap on purpose, because he spelt bigger words like "government" correctly - He just blatantly, and over the top, spelt the simple words so badly.

heh, how obvious. i.e.) from "der" to "government". :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Calippso)
    You can tell he typed crap on purpose, because he spelt bigger words like "government" correctly - He just blatantly, and over the top, spelt the simple words so badly.

heh, how obvious. i.e.) from "der" to "government". :rolleyes:
    i suppose so, but why would you waste your time?

ReputationRep:
    i suppose so, but why would you waste your time?
    It doesn't take any longer, it's probably quicker because he's shortening the words.

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't take any longer, it's probably quicker because he's shortening the words.
    but government could be gov. etc. Well anyway, it doesnt matter, makes the post harder to read.

ReputationRep:
    but government could be gov. etc. Well anyway, it doesnt matter, makes the post harder to read.
    That Oil thing he mentioned was interesting though. Not that the US invaded Iraq for Oil, that's obvious, but how Operation Iraqi Liberation can stand for OIL. Heh, all irony ehh.

ReputationRep:
    That Oil thing he mentioned was interesting though. Not that the US invaded Iraq for Oil, that's obvious, but how Operation Iraqi Liberation can stand for OIL. Heh, all irony ehh.
    Do you honestly believe that?

ReputationRep:
    what ALL three letters?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    what ALL three letters?
    huh? what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    huh? what?
    Probably meant just Iraqi Liberation, and hence, the OIL thing diminishes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asdasdagaga)
    No
    that obviously isnt your photo or were you commenting on thread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    what ALL three letters?
    America has disvcovered pink. Have you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    America has disvcovered pink. Have you?
    There is something about pink with you today

Why would i hate American people? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Why would i hate American people? :confused:
    Simple, its the little matter of stupidity. And 911. Of course, we have attacked citizens, etc. BUT so did Saddam, Hitler, etc. People blame us (the citizens) for something that our president did. So they therefore hate us. Pretty much for no reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ad_infinitum87)
    I hated living there, but I don't dislike Americans generally at all. My best friend is from the US in fact.
    why did you hate living there? ive lived there for a few years, its been pretty cool - where do you live?

ReputationRep:
    Why would I hate Americans? I hate Bush and think he's a dangerous lunatic who should be put down in the interests of public safety. I don't like the KKK and right-wing extremists in general, but ordinary Americans are just like ordinary people across the world - if they don't bother me, I have nothing against them...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    Why would I hate Americans? I hate Bush and think he's a dangerous lunatic who should be put down in the interests of public safety. I don't like the KKK and right-wing extremists in general, but ordinary Americans are just like ordinary people across the world - if they don't bother me, I have nothing against them...
    I'd prefer having Bush as president than Kerry.. Kerry's just an extremist redneck who cares only for the wealth of his family. But thats just my opinion.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.