Turn on thread page Beta

Do you hate Americans? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hattori)
    too much american hating going on these days. They're just people, even the government isn't that bad compared to others. Maybe people here have a problem with them because of jealousy, maybe because they are wealthy, maybe its something else but its definetly stupid.
    Right on Dude, anyway there are a lot of poor folks in the US, I'm middle class but I aint rich, although I own a pick-up and paid $280 for my z-core titanium bat. But I had to work and save my butt off for it. My uncle sold me my pick up real cheap I only paid $1500 for it. Gee why am I telling y'all this. I'm in England jet lagged and cant sleep and its cold, I should go to bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    wow enough of this neo-liberalism, i would rather have bush lead the world then a guy who yells " allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah" and then blows himself up on a bus
    so you would accept any US lead domination and completely give up any rights such as free medical care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    wow enough of this neo-liberalism, i would rather have bush lead the world then a guy who yells " allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah" and then blows himself up on a bus
    I believe that is "There is no god but allah, and muhammad is his prophey."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Yeah, that's what I thought, but seeing as I'd already ranted on that particular subject I thought it would be a bit stupid for him to start it again.
    oh, i diddnt even realise he was taking a stab at me, jeez, i diddnt mean it meanly. Im not mean to people i dont know, it was just a funny little ironic thing you know. Sorry to the guy if he thought i was being harsh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    so you would accept any US lead domination and completely give up any rights such as free medical care.
    There is no such thing as free medical care. Well, only for asylum seekers in the UK and benefit scroungers.

ReputationRep:

Free health care is not everything that there is in the world.

ReputationRep:
    our health care isnt all its cracked up to be, sure its cheap, but how would you like waiting in the emergency room for twelve hours with a broken collar bone? i support everything the us does in the middle east except israel, if it was up to me there wouldnt be a middle east

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    Free health care is not everything that there is in the world.
    we have free healthcare, its pretty good. thats all... i have nothign else to say..

ReputationRep:
    Israel - that is one thing that I cannot understand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    we have free healthcare, its pretty good. thats all... i have nothign else to say..
    No, you don't. The taxpayers pay for your national health service, just like we do in the UK.

The only difference between the UK and US systems is that the UK system is free for all, regardless if you have paid any tax or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by risk-is-good)
    There is no such thing as free medical care. Well, only for asylum seekers in the UK and benefit scroungers.
    so you would rather you had to pay for medical insurance or pay all your medical bills, as well as having to pay through the roof taxes for militry. We still pay for the service in our taxes, which is a lot less than we would have to pay otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    *cough* Everdawn is Australian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by risk-is-good)
    No, you don't. The taxpayers pay for your national health service, just like we do in the UK.

The only difference between the UK and US systems is that the UK system is free for all, regardless if you have paid any tax or not.
    ya its not really free when you pay 40 000 plus in taxes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    *cough* australia is a prison colony

ReputationRep:
    You know what I hate, CHIGGERS, I hate the darn things, every single one of them, they should all be termination, with extreme prejudice. Hate em!!

ReputationRep:
    so you would rather you had to pay for medical insurance or pay all your medical bills, as well as having to pay through the roof taxes for militry. We still pay for the service in our taxes, which is a lot less than we would have to pay otherwise.
    I am not saying that. Just saying that if you or your parents have paid tax, then the NHS is not free.

If you and your parents have not, then your health care is paid for by other taxpayers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    *nods* Indeed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 101mphfastball)
    You know what I hate, CHIGGERS, I hate the darn things, every single one of them, they should all be termination, with extreme prejudice. Hate em!!
    wiggers are worse man, i hate everything to do with rap and hip hop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    ya its not really free when you pay 40 000 plus in taxes
    well since the average person does not even earn 40,000 a year, I think you are over exagerating.

ReputationRep:
    well since the average person does not even earn 40,000 a year, I think you are over exagerating.
    im just giving personal example

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.