The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Do you hate Americans?

Scroll to see replies

Howard
Pinko :biggrin:

lol, pinko? *looks confused* (am not familiar with that term..)
Reply 1801
shadowkin
Tell that to Howard not me! I am only responding like with like.

German.

I didn't call you a name. You called me a twat!
Reply 1802
shadowkin
Yeah pal. At some point there will be no Holocaust victims left, will it be forgotten in the 'mysts of time' i think not.

What has this got to do with America?
Reply 1803
shadowkin
Tell that to Howard not me! I am only responding like with like.

German.

German! The world's experts in humanitarianism. :biggrin:
German!.. now the apparent dislike for others is explainable..
Howard
German! The world's experts in humanitarianism. :biggrin:

lol, seriously. :biggrin:
Reply 1806
drago di giada
lol, seriously. :biggrin:

Well they are (when they're not carting people off to be gassed :rolleyes: )
Howard
Well they are (when they're not carting people off to be gassed :rolleyes: )

lol.. I'm part German.. :-p... but I like forgetting it...
Reply 1808
drago di giada
lol.. I'm part German.. :-p... but I like forgetting it...

So am I.
Reply 1809
shadowkin
!

you called everyone 'sad old tits'

Well sink me! So I did!
Reply 1810
shadowkin
why do you complain about other people not liking americans enough when you yourself use plenty of stereoptypes?

also...

I'm not german sorry. I am a 'brit', 'limey' etc

A lecture on the ill-use of stereotypes is rich indeed coming from you.
shadowkin
why do you complain about other people not liking americans enough when you yourself use plenty of stereoptypes?

also...

I'm not german sorry. I am a 'brit', 'limey' etc

I asked your nationality, you answered "Germany".. sorry my bad.. *rolls eyes*

And I use stereotypes.. generally yes, but personally.. I don't care about ethnicity.. I put up with as many ignorant whites as I do blacks, reds, blah blah blah. And I know about racial slurrs.. believe you me.. I'm cherokee.. native americans have it hard.. I'm sicilian.. which is probably more difficult.. expecially around here.. And, although I'd like to forget it.. I am also german..
Reply 1812
shadowkin
i haven't used stereotypes.

What's this then? Scotch mist?

I don't care if they love (Americans)their country for the right reasons. But they (Americans) blindly follow like little sheep, thats the downside.
Reply 1813
shadowkin
I think it's pretty amazing how gullible you lot are. Cuban. German. I mean, isn't this obviously some sort of 'joke'?

My humour is lost on Americans. :rolleyes:

Yes. You have a really dry and original sense of humor. Next time someone asks my nationality I'll be sure to say Turkish and have everyone rolling around clutching their sides with laughter. :rolleyes:
shadowkin
I think it's pretty amazing how gullible you lot are. Cuban. German. I mean, isn't this obviously some sort of 'joke'?

My humour is lost on Americans. :rolleyes:

Yes, you are right.. the very DRY and BLAND sense of "HUMOUR" favored by the British IS indeed lost on us slow americans..

And also.. you DID generalize/stereotype.. you cannot say ALL americans are the same.. (like I said all BRITS are the same... except I didn't, I said favored.. but not ALL).. anyways..
shadowkin
I said german. what are you talking about?

Ok...you need to discuss this with a councillor not us.

uh huh... I don't have to discuss ANYTHING with a my councillor (that doesn't look right btw), I have no problems admitting that I am german.. I just don't like people to know.

And as for you saying.. german.. why would you say it? Kinda random is it not? I asked your ethnicity... you said german right after.. hence a person would be led to believe that you ARE GERMAN!
Reply 1816
shadowkin
I know! I am an utter genius when it comes to dry and caustic humour. Like a hot knife into butter. But at least I don't insult people randomly all the time.

I called you a 'twat' because it's a crap offensive term and you did it to everyone else.

No. I made a mistake. I said "it's the same sad old tits....." But I was wrong wasn't I? You're new here. So I should have said "it's the same sad old tits with a few additional sad old tits" :biggrin:
shadowkin
I know! I am an utter genius when it comes to dry and caustic humour. Like a hot knife into butter. But at least I don't insult people randomly all the time.

I called you a 'twat' because it's a crap offensive term and you did it to everyone else.

ever hear the saying.. "Two wrongs don't make a right?"
APPLY IT.

Let's get over this "name calling" bs... it's getting old.. and it'll make people think you're 5.
Howard
No. I made a mistake. I said "it's the same sad old tits....." But I was wrong wasn't I? You're new here. So I should have said "it's the same sad old tits with a few additional sad old tits" :biggrin:

lol, "sad new tits" would correct...
Reply 1819
drago di giada
lol, "sad new tits" would correct...

Point taken.

Latest

Trending

Trending