Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadowkin)
    you do realise without me, there wouldn't be a debate until some other lefty emerged from the shadows.
    lol, leftists.. gah.

And yes, there's always some dumbass willing to take on the american pep-squad.. unfortunately an american trait is stubborness.. pig-headedness... meh.

ReputationRep:
    So is leaving the debate

not responding to the posts that tackled what you said

and then trying to mock people
    And I've done these three things?

(Original post by psychic_satori)
    And Howard isn't, which is the best part...
    lol, I know, it's too funny.

ReputationRep:
    War in Iraq, tsunami.
    Another interesting point is the way the Muslim world takes the death of Muslims. The prospect of that gets them onto the streets from Casablanca to Jakarta. However not one protest, collection, news report or shrug from any of them when 3 million people die in the Congo in just 6 years.

You see - its human nature to mourn those who you have empathy and a connection with... everyone does it - why not try condemning the whole of mankind rather than just the US.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giada)
    And I've done these three things?
    i was refering to the wonderfully 'psychic' satori.

ReputationRep:
    lol, I know, it's too funny.
    isnt it just? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    i was refering to the wonderfully 'psychic' satori.
    pardon me for not sitting at my computer all day to wait in bated breath to read your glorious posts...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawzzzzzz)
    Another interesting point is the way the Muslim world takes the death of Muslims. The prospect of that gets them onto the streets from Casablanca to Jakarta. However not one protest, collection, news report or shrug from any of them when 3 million people die in the Congo in just 6 years.

You see - its human nature to mourn those who you have empathy and a connection with... everyone does it - why not try condemning the whole of mankind rather than just the US.
    That is true. I just thought I would take the chance to do some America-bashing seeing as the thread is: Do you hate Americans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychic satori)
    pardon me for not sitting at my computer all day to wait in bated breath to read your glorious posts...
    i didn't say that. You could at least be courteous enough to answer the last post (whatever it was I can't be bothered scrolling back) before you come on here basically saying that my posts are trash. It doesn't help really does it? Why not show it my ripping each part of my argument apart then?

ReputationRep:
    That is true. I just thought I would take the chance to do some America-bashing seeing as the thread is: Do you hate Americans.
    Well yeah - but unless you are prepared to admit that that being a reason to hate them you hate ALL people - it reeks of hypocrisy to use it as a basis for condemnation.

ReputationRep:
    i didn't say that. You could at least be courteous enough to answer the last post (whatever it was I can't be bothered scrolling back) before you come on here basically saying that my posts are trash. It doesn't help really does it? Why not show it my ripping each part of my argument apart then?
    Well, that had already been done quite well by Howard and Drago. Why should I say what they have beaten me to? There is no need for such redundancy.

ReputationRep:
    I love this.. read it.. check it out.

The recent tsunami was President Bush's fault, according to many in the ever-increasing black-helicopterkook sector of the Democrat Party. Here the Democrat craziness is laid bare in a letter to the editor in THE NAPA VALLEY REGISTER by one Janie McDowell of Napa, CA titled, "Stop the Bush Tsunami":

Doesn't our government realize that every time we bomb iraq the explosion vibrates to the earth's core like a ripple on water? Does not the Bush Administration know that for every action there is a reaction? ... I hold the Bush Administration responsible for this recent catastrophe! Every day we bomb Iraq, the vibrations resound to the very core of our planet, the only home we know. The planet is responding and we're experiencing the effects. The next time it could be catastrophic for all of us! What can be done to stop this madness! Are the American people so blase and blind? What good will their three-story dingbat palaces, fast cars, and up-to-the-latest fashion in clothes do them when they go flying off into space?... My priority is stop the Bush Administration from using weapons of mass destruction to kill people and our planet!

Isn't stupidity amazing?! hahah, how retarded!

ReputationRep:
    Well, that had already been done quite well by Howard and Drago. Why should I say what they have beaten me to? There is no need for such redundancy.
    Redundancy.. *winks* see my signature..

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.."

ReputationRep:
    I love this.. read it.. check it out.

The recent tsunami was President Bush's fault, according to many in the ever-increasing black-helicopterkook sector of the Democrat Party. Here the Democrat craziness is laid bare in a letter to the editor in THE NAPA VALLEY REGISTER by one Janie McDowell of Napa, CA titled, "Stop the Bush Tsunami":

Doesn't our government realize that every time we bomb iraq the explosion vibrates to the earth's core like a ripple on water? Does not the Bush Administration know that for every action there is a reaction? ... I hold the Bush Administration responsible for this recent catastrophe! Every day we bomb Iraq, the vibrations resound to the very core of our planet, the only home we know. The planet is responding and we're experiencing the effects. The next time it could be catastrophic for all of us! What can be done to stop this madness! Are the American people so blase and blind? What good will their three-story dingbat palaces, fast cars, and up-to-the-latest fashion in clothes do them when they go flying off into space?... My priority is stop the Bush Administration from using weapons of mass destruction to kill people and our planet!

Isn't stupidity amazing?! hahah, how retarded!
    I do love it when idiots try to be scientific...

ReputationRep:
    I do love it when idiots try to be scientific...
    lol, that's a democrat for you.. I have a few good ones in here...

I like the claim that Kerry lost the election because he didn't attack Bush's character.. hahahah.

ReputationRep:

I like the claim that Kerry lost the election because he didn't attack Bush's character.. hahahah.
    OKKKKK - Well - just to be fair - that is a ridiculous story

However! There are some equally bizarre stories from the right - I think you’ll find the fringe is always going to be crazy!

ReputationRep:

is this because I said I was a lefty?

ReputationRep:

However! There are some equally bizarre stories from the right - I think you’ll find the fringe is always going to be crazy!
    Were you not around for some length of time, or have you just not been in D+D? I don't recall seeing you for a while... Nice to have you here, though

ReputationRep:
    I didn't say it because you are left-wing.. I said it because it was dumb.

Ridiculous yes, but true.

ReputationRep:
    if howard were around at the moment, i think i know what he would say...

ReputationRep:
    if howard were around at the moment, i think i know what he would say...
    lol, because that's an easy one..

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.