Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giado)
    lol, because that's an easy one..
    yepo. I sure am easy bait arent i?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychic_satori)
    Were you not around for some length of time, or have you just not been in D+D? I don't recall seeing you for a while... Nice to have you here, though
    Wasnt working that har d- ergo wasnt at the computer as much - Isnt it ironic that now that I DO have work - I spend more time on here?

haha ... well ... Its my daily staple of tax law and D+D :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadowkin)
    yepo. I sure am easy bait arent i?
    Apparently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawzzzzzz)
    Wasnt working that har d- ergo wasnt at the computer as much - Isnt it ironic that now that I DO have work - I spend more time on here?

haha ... well ... Its my daily staple of tax law and D+D :rolleyes:
    yeah, that is the way it works...now that I have to write up some lab reports on creating chemicals with names in excess of 50-letters, I'm conveniently engrossed

ReputationRep:
    And Howard isn't, which is the best part...

Don't dish it out if you can take it.
    Quite. He who sups with the Devil should use a long spoon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    Quite. He who sups with the Devil should use a long spoon.
    And ANOTHER pat on the back for the neocons. Yeah!

ReputationRep:
    And ANOTHER pat on the back for the neocons. Yeah!
    If you're angry that you aren't receiving accolades, perhaps you should try to formulate a better argument...

ReputationRep:
    If you're angry that you aren't receiving accolades, perhaps you should try to formulate a better argument...
    always a pleasure reading these posts.. *sighs*

and seriously.. if you ARE angry.. try being more open to other peoples' opinions... arguments.. etc.. The key to success is having an open mind.. yup yup.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, not angry. There is nothing wrong with my argument, its just because my posts don't scream right wing loonie.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, not angry. There is nothing wrong with my argument, its just because my posts don't scream right wing loonie.
    No, quite the contrary, they scream leftist quack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giada)
    No, quite the contrary, they scream leftist quack.
    No, she's just frustrated because everyone laughs at her posts.

ReputationRep:
    No, she's just frustrated because everyone laughs at her posts.
    lol, like the whole.. "I wanted to see how far you would believe me but then I didn't feel like it..." heh.

ReputationRep:
    lol, like the whole.. "I wanted to see how far you would believe me but then I didn't feel like it..." heh.
    Yes, that unique brand of side-splitting humor of hers really is something. She could teach tater salad a thing or two about stand-up.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, that unique brand of side-splitting humor of hers really is something. She could teach tater salad a thing or two about stand-up.
    lol, Ron White.. I'd prefer Larry the Cable Guy..

ReputationRep:
    You know, I went back and read three pages and I still have no idea what the hell you all are arguing about. Stop beating up the new guy. Welcome to the forum Shadowkin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kondar)
    You know, I went back and read three pages and I still have no idea what the hell you all are arguing about. Stop beating up the new guy. Welcome to the forum Shadowkin.
    lol, new GIRL!! :p: And we're not beating her up, heehee.. we're just..hah, go figure, debating.

ReputationRep:
    ever hear the saying.. "Two wrongs don't make a right?"
    Which is why you should not have the death penalty :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Which is why you should not have the death penalty :rolleyes:
    Of course we need the death penalty.

If the ancient Romans had abolished capital punishment then Jesus wouldn't have died on the cross for our sins. Where would we be then...hmmmm...hmmmm...hmmmm? God clearly wants us to execute people.

ReputationRep:
    Of course we need the death penalty.

If the ancient Romans had abolished capital punishment then Jesus wouldn't have died on the cross for our sins. Where would we be then...hmmmm...hmmmm...hmmmm? God clearly wants us to execute people.
    Considering that the trial of Jesus was illegal and it was actually the Jews who pressed for crucifixion instead of imprisonment, you point is not valid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Considering that the trial of Jesus was illegal and it was actually the Jews who pressed for crucifixion instead of imprisonment, you point is not valid.
    My point was a humorous one. Do I need to do this ":rolleyes:" every time I'm taking the p1ss for your benefit?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.