The Student Room Group

Resources for A level History?

I'm doing AQA A-level History - Britain 1815-65 (HIS1G)

Does anyone know of any good resources and/or textbooks to use for this unit? I've had a quick look and I can't seem to find much especially compared to material available for my other A levels..:s-smilie:
me too !!!! really need some help w this oen
Original post by faggstagram
me too !!!! really need some help w this oen

Someone on TSR kindly sent me some notes on the topic. If you pm me your email I'll send them if you want?
I've got plenty of resources on this topic if you want them?
Original post by AndrewGrace

I've got your notes, thanks again for those. If you have any websites or textbook recommendations that'll be great:biggrin:
Original post by Frannoooooooo
I've got your notes, thanks again for those. If you have any websites or textbook recommendations that'll be great:biggrin:

Oh sorry didn't click that it was you who i'd emailed them to! the flagship history: 1783-1918 Derrick Murphy textbook is good, as is the Stephen Lee Aspects of British political history textbook
Oh sorry didn't click that it was you who i'd emailed them to! the flagship history: 1783-1918 Derrick Murphy textbook is good, as is the Stephen Lee Aspects of British political history textbook

Haha:rolleyes: And yeah the flagship history textbook looks good! seen it before and I think I'll buy it - thanks:smile:
Reply 7
Amazon has the aqa textbooks for about £10 they are very good

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ps25
Amazon has the aqa textbooks for about £10 they are very good

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you link me to it? Looked for it but can't seem to find it
Reply 9
hello, have you still got these notes? i have a mock coming up and need all the help i can get! :smile:
Reply 10

hi, have you still got these notes? i have a mock coming up and i need all the help i can get? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending