The Student Room Group

how to shake off those 'not going to make it moods?'+rant+too obsessed with girls :(

18y/o guy here
Seriously like you get them days where like every little thing goes wrong and wtf do you guys do then?
Start off yesterday fine
Go 6th party in 4 weeks now and fawk every one of my friends pulls at least one girl that night...one pulls 4, other gets a really attractive one, other gets a blowy then there's me, serious 6 parties and no female once shows any interest back in me (5ft2+ugly lawl) then you have the whole walk home where they all talk about it and im just there silent clenched fists trying to keep my temper.
Today friend cancels my plans for friday to see old friends with quiet night in because mary jane wasn't available.
Down/lonely af but yano got a first date in the afternoon with this girl been talking to for ages and has like delayed probably at least 5 dates by now...lol obviously delays again so this time i decide to stop talking to her...only girl I properly talk to so lonely again
Girl who lives ages away who i more or less feel cuckolded by so try to avoid talking to her pops up on fb first time in ages start talking to her then she just stops out of the blue more or less and says bye.
Meanwhile spent most of day on tinder 'heart' every girl on there in like 40 mile radius lol get like 6 matches and 2 of which reply.
htf can i make it? like i bust my balls tryna make something but i get nothing, makes me feel down af. Can't focus on school work, always angry.
Like I ALWAYS get so close with it though...girl i feel cuckolded by was meant to come down to mine in summer for a week when i had free house but free house didn't happen because of pure bad luck and unforeseeable circumstances
Other girl i was meant to go with on a date today was meant to stay at mine ages ago for sexors.
Idek why i care so much, i think because i feel inferior around friends because of it.Just need a break in this department like a bit of good luck yano.
Lol rant over
Original post by Jdizzle15
18y/o guy here
Seriously like you get them days where like every little thing goes wrong and wtf do you guys do then?
Start off yesterday fine
Go 6th party in 4 weeks now and fawk every one of my friends pulls at least one girl that night...one pulls 4, other gets a really attractive one, other gets a blowy then there's me, serious 6 parties and no female once shows any interest back in me (5ft2+ugly lawl) then you have the whole walk home where they all talk about it and im just there silent clenched fists trying to keep my temper.
Today friend cancels my plans for friday to see old friends with quiet night in because mary jane wasn't available.
Down/lonely af but yano got a first date in the afternoon with this girl been talking to for ages and has like delayed probably at least 5 dates by now...lol obviously delays again so this time i decide to stop talking to her...only girl I properly talk to so lonely again
Girl who lives ages away who i more or less feel cuckolded by so try to avoid talking to her pops up on fb first time in ages start talking to her then she just stops out of the blue more or less and says bye.
Meanwhile spent most of day on tinder 'heart' every girl on there in like 40 mile radius lol get like 6 matches and 2 of which reply.
htf can i make it? like i bust my balls tryna make something but i get nothing, makes me feel down af. Can't focus on school work, always angry.
Like I ALWAYS get so close with it though...girl i feel cuckolded by was meant to come down to mine in summer for a week when i had free house but free house didn't happen because of pure bad luck and unforeseeable circumstances
Other girl i was meant to go with on a date today was meant to stay at mine ages ago for sexors.
Idek why i care so much, i think because i feel inferior around friends because of it.Just need a break in this department like a bit of good luck yano.
Lol rant over

lol um maybe its just not your time to find a girl?
like I know that you want that attention and just someone to talk to but maybe find like a genuine girl who can keep her proimises to meet you and go from there?
Reply 2
Original post by Princess31
lol um maybe its just not your time to find a girl?
like I know that you want that attention and just someone to talk to but maybe find like a genuine girl who can keep her proimises to meet you and go from there?

oh ffs!! meant to post anon.
Lmao not my day

What I mean is though I can't find a genuine girl, and the whole not my time thing is stupid. like if i just gave up i'd have next to 0% chance of meeting anyone.
(edited 9 years ago)
It seems like you're trying too hard and this may come across as desperate . Desperation is just about THE single most repelling trait
Original post by Jdizzle15
oh ffs!! meant to post anon.
Lmao not my day

Aha oh dear :lol:
ummmmmmmmmmm jus out of curiosity, what was your actual qu? or was it just a rant? :tongue:
Lol beta
Reply 6
Original post by Princess31
Aha oh dear :lol:
ummmmmmmmmmm jus out of curiosity, what was your actual qu? or was it just a rant? :tongue:

It was mostly a rant but anyone's input on it is welcome

Original post by ssupernova
It seems like you're trying too hard and this may come across as desperate . Desperation is just about THE single most repelling trait

You are right tbh, lol i do try my hardest not to come off as desperate despite being so but who knows how well i actually disguise it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending