The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

free Career Coaching

Hello all

My name is Asha and I have just started an exciting phase of my life, studying for a Masters in Career Coaching, at UEL. I am studying an Introduction to Coaching module, which requires me to do a minimum of 12 hours of coaching (on any topics of your choice), between now and early December. If you are able to help me out, I would be very grateful.

I am looking for people to coach on any personal or career issue where you would like to make a change/improvement, or move towards setting and achieving your goal(s).

Our sessions would be completely confidential, and I will listen sympathetically and without judgement. I will always respect your opinions, and the sessions will very much be focussed on helping you learn more about yourself and helping you decide what your next steps should be. I won't be 'giving you' the answers, but I will ask you questions that will help you discover the answers, and suggest things along the way. I am an approachable person and I will try to make this as comfortable as possible for you.

Our coaching sessions would be 1 1/2 to 2 hours long, and we would ideally do at least two sessions, so you can get the most out of this. These would take place at in a private study room at the UEL Stratford campus, but I am open to suggestions, as long as it is a private 'neutral' place.

If you are interested in being coached, or would like to know more, please do send me a message.

Many thanks,

Asha
(edited 9 years ago)
Hello :smile: I'm interested in this course. Could I get some info from you about what this course is like, and your background before it?
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending