I dont know if i will get accepted when i apply in 2016

Watch
k man
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago

I have BTEC level 2 diploma music Level 1 NVQ business Admin Functional ICT level 1 Functional skills level 1 Maths .Entry 3 English and is currently studying BTEC level 2 Business Administration diploma functional skills Level 1 English and level 2 Functional skills Maths then next year I will study a BTEC level 3 course in Business and maybe functional skills level 2 English will I be accepted in Greenwich University with these qualification and without GcsE ? I would like to study a bachelor degree in Business administration I came to the UK at almost 16 so I wasn’t able to do GcsE.

I am wondering if greenwich or any other uni will accept me ?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by k man)

I have BTEC level 2 diploma music Level 1 NVQ business Admin Functional ICT level 1 Functional skills level 1 Maths .Entry 3 English and is currently studying BTEC level 2 Business Administration diploma functional skills Level 1 English and level 2 Functional skills Maths then next year I will study a BTEC level 3 course in Business and maybe functional skills level 2 English will I be accepted in Greenwich University with these qualification and without GSCE ? I would like to study a bachelor degree in Business administration I came to the UK at almost 16 so I wasn’t able to do GSCE.

I am wondering if greenwich or any other uni will accept me ?
email them and ask them directly - noone on TSR can answer this for you and Greenwich will likely be happy to help.

If they say that your qualifications may not be suitable then ask them for advice on what they would recommend.

When you apply make sure your referee explains about when you moved to the UK so that universities understand the situation.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (73)
26.84%
No - I have already returned home (31)
11.4%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (56)
20.59%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (30)
11.03%
No - I live at home during term anyway (82)
30.15%

Watched Threads