Blogging advice needed :)

Watch
geecastrell
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
For the past three months or so I have been writing a blog; even though I have been really enjoying writing it, I would still love to get everyones feedback. I find that I spend a lot of my time writing content, and I am still a little clueless on how to promote my blog. If anyone has any tips or experience, I truly would appreciate it. Thank you in advance!
Also, if anyone would want me to have a look at their blog and do the same, I would be more than happy
She-Ra
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by geecastrell)
For the past three months or so I have been writing a blog; even though I have been really enjoying writing it, I would still love to get everyones feedback. I find that I spend a lot of my time writing content, and I am still a little clueless on how to promote my blog. If anyone has any tips or experience, I truly would appreciate it. Thank you in advance!
Also, if anyone would want me to have a look at their blog and do the same, I would be more than happy
What's your blog about?

Social media is a good way to start. You could create a FB page and a twitter account and share your content that way?

Are you using wordpress?
geecastrell
Rep:
?
Thanks so much for your reply!
It is a blog containing beauty, lifestyle and daily observations. I love talking about things that happened to me that day that I found thought provoking. That is a really good idea, I have just set up a twitter account for my blog. I do use wordpress and find it really suits me
ConnorHamilton
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Is there a link available?
geecastrell
Rep:
?
Oh how dopey of me: www.georginashideaway.wordpress.com/
katehlouise
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Twitter is a great way to get your blog out. There are also weekly chats for lifestyle, fashion or beauty bloggers (#lbloggers #fbloggers #bbloggers) as well as a load of others. If you google those, you'll find the days/times. I haven't used them in a while so can't remember! xD
GameAware
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Posted from TSR Mobile

Look into SEO, try and get your blog to rank on google. This will get your lots of traffic. Optimize your articles for SEO. PM me if you need any help. And I can get you paid traffic.

Ibi
koocybba
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
New Blog Post on Recommeneded Reads just gone up!
We'd appreciate it if you'd check it out

SBW-D.blogspot.com
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (109)
40.82%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (29)
10.86%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (19)
7.12%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (60)
22.47%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (31)
11.61%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
7.12%

Watched Threads