The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Gimp
Zebedee Funk

Nice try....hard luck....although...maybe when i'm older....the deed poll may have to be used.....Zebedee Funk.....i like the ring it has!!! :tongue:

G
Who the fuck are you man! shes been at work all fucking day! :mad:

unless you meant it as a joke then im sorry.
Reply 22
Supreme Emperor
you already have. your definition of underworld activities is spending aLL DAY POSTING ON THIS FORUM.

Strangely, despite your disappearing posts, I have noticed you spending a very very large proportion of the last few days on here.

Mine's Elizabeth, by the way. Another common one.
so i guess this guy is a pest then?
Reply 24
Penthesilia
so i guess this guy is a pest then?

You got it. Also master of the amazing disappearing posts, so unless you quote them in your reply, it'll end up looking like you just shouted at nobody!
mines robert
Reply 26
Joanne :smile:
Reply 27
hi im chinese and we dont have middle names, how do you get one??? it it written on your birth certificate or anyting? we just have a surname that is the begining of your chinese name
Reply 28
vmong
hi im chinese and we dont have middle names, how do you get one??? it it written on your birth certificate or anyting? we just have a surname that is the begining of your chinese name

I've got an English name which is my first name....my chinese name (after the surname) is my middle name...and my surname is my surname.....that's how it works for me. Mine was written on my birth certificate

G
Reply 29
The Chinese I know have their English name, then their two Chinese names then their Surname (the one that comes first when written in Chinese). So I suppose their Chinese names become their English middle names.
Reply 30
Gimp
The Chinese I know have their English name, then their two Chinese names then their Surname (the one that comes first when written in Chinese). So I suppose their Chinese names become their English middle names.

Isn't that what i just said?!?! Lol!

G
Reply 31
gzftan
Isn't that what i just said?!?! Lol!

G

Yes! I guess i was backing you up to put vmong in his/her place :tongue:
Reply 32
Gimp
Yes! I guess i was backing you up to put vmong in his/her place :tongue:

gd gd......!!!:smile: Check ur pm...

G
Reply 33
Penthesilia
so I guess this guy is a pest then?

Yep, dont bother getting worked up about it Pen.

Guys meet my big sister.
Reply 34
Everdawn
Yep, dont bother getting worked up about it Pen.

Guys meet my big sister.

HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :smile:

G
Reply 35
You know i was thinking it was a great coincidence that someone had the same middle name as her... then i saw her typing on here... and now you have 2 of our clan on here! haha!
Reply 36
hi everdawn's sis! how r u?
Reply 37
shes gone out! thats the only reason i got the computer back... I think... hang on... familia informs me she has left the building.
Reply 38
Everdawn
shes gone out! thats the only reason i got the computer back... I think... hang on... familia informs me she has left the building.

ooo ... lol...oops...didnt realise!!
Reply 39
mostly my familys never home! :tongue: just usually me, tonight Miggsey and mates are over, so im not going to get murdered in a home invasion!

Latest

Trending

Trending