Help!! A level level 3 grad...! Watch

JackSmithRS
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello all,
basically my name is Jack Smith, I'm 21 and I am a technician with VW Audi. I have after much thought realised I want to leave my career and do a physics A level. I meet all the entry requirements however hold a level three qualification so as far I know do not get these A levels for free. The cost is very heavy. I am wondering what kind of options are open to me to help pay for these fees??? I really want to do this but can't see a way to make it happen?! Thankyou!
DErasmus
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You could reduce the costs significantly by not attending a college but paying to take examinations and studying the syllabus yourself, I think it costs around 40 or so pound to take an A-level exam you'd have to contact a local centre for information, you can view the syllabus online at the exam board you will be taking. Attending a public college will most likely be very expensive unfortunately. If you to go to university I think you're as eligible for student fees as anyone else and you might be able to enrol on a foundation course if you don't meet the requirements.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (399)
37.64%
No - but I will (82)
7.74%
No - I don't want to (75)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (504)
47.55%

Watched Threads