Relevant work experience. :/ Watch

Aaneesah_T
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
my question is that is it essential to have work experience related to pharmacy? im worried because i really dont have any that directly link to pharmacy. number one being the reason that i didnt even know i wanted to pharmacy until about three weeks ago. no2. in my town where i live it is very difficult for teenagers to get accepted, even just asking around for voluntary is risky as there's a high chance of rejection. if i was doing the degree they say they would let me in otherwise.. thank you lots

if i have slim chance of getting into pharm due to this, dont be afraid to tell me, i can take the hit..(*sings boomerang by nicole sherz**)

... okay bye
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aaneesah_T)
my question is that is it essential to have work experience related to pharmacy? im worried because i really dont have any that directly link to pharmacy. number one being the reason that i didnt even know i wanted to pharmacy until about three weeks ago. no2. in my town where i live it is very difficult for teenagers to get accepted, even just asking around for voluntary is risky as there's a high chance of rejection. if i was doing the degree they say they would let me in otherwise.. thank you lots

if i have slim chance of getting into pharm due to this, dont be afraid to tell me, i can take the hit..(*sings boomerang by nicole sherz**)

... okay bye
Not sure if work experience is necessary (I'd be surprised if that were the case) but I think it's a bit silly to say "asking around for voluntary is risky". How is it risky? The worst that can happen is that they say no, but nothing ventured nothing gained. Ask around as much as possible - that's the only way you'll get work experience.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (458)
38.01%
No - but I will (91)
7.55%
No - I don't want to (85)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (571)
47.39%

Watched Threads