John Lewis start date confusion Watch

tommyd2nd4th
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi all,

I'm due to start working at John Lewis in two weeks time and have been given my start date and a rota. However, my start date is not included on the rota meaning I have no idea when I need to turn up to work, how long I'll be working etc.

Has anyone who's worked for John Lewis experienced this? I've sent two emails to two different employees helplines and received no response (this was a couple days ago now).

Has anyone got any advice? (thanks in advance)
dakanabelle
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You should've seen a letter confirming your start date along with a spreadsheet showing your working hours when you accepted your offer. When they called me to tell me that I'd gotten the job they told me then as well. If these aren't showing up for you, I think the best thing to do would be to call the resourcing team or to call your branch.
Harrymfc123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi i got the same problem! My rota plan is I work every Tuesday,Thursday,Friday, and every other weekend. But on the email it says my start date in on a Monday which I can't do cos I have college but on my rota plan it says I start on Tuesday?
RibenaRockstar
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What that means is you work for them from Monday; your first shift is Tuesday.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (535)
37.84%
No - but I will (110)
7.78%
No - I don't want to (96)
6.79%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (673)
47.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed