Hello, my name is _sionedwyn! Watch

_sionedwyn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm studying... Welsh, English, French, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Religious Studies, BAC

I'm interested in... Science

My study level is... GCSE
Saracen's Fez
  • Forum Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by _sionedwyn)
I'm studying... Welsh, English, French, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Religious Studies, BAC

I'm interested in... Science

My study level is... GCSE
Hello and welcome to TSR!

I hope you're enjoying exploring the site. If you have any burning questions about the site then please pop over to help, news and feedback and post them there!

You will probably want to have a look at the GCSE forum where there is a chat thread for your year group so that you can get to know TSR's other users studying at the same level as you. (I don't think there's a forum for you poor people studying the Welsh Bacc though!)

If you have any questions of an academic nature then the study help fora are what you're after. I'll link you to the sciencey one as that's what you expressed an interest in but there are similar ones for all subjects.

Lastly, this is a link to the forum homepage, where you can see a list of all the fora on TSR that you might want to get involved in.

If you have any questions then feel free to drop me a PM. I'm online far too often for my own sanity.

Happy TSRing!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (139)
38.19%
No - but I will (20)
5.49%
No - I don't want to (26)
7.14%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (179)
49.18%

Watched Threads