Birthday Present for a special friend?! Watch

ImNic97
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey, I need ideas for my friend's birthday please! Some ideas what she's like and the relationship we have:

We've been friends for over 5 years now, not as close as we were but she's always been there for me to turn to.

She's sporty,
Friendly,
Likes avengers and all the batman/superman stuff,
Loves adventure type stuff,
Quite girly in terms of getting dressed up, has ears pierced.
She's quite innocent so any funny innuendo things aren't great ideas.

She's just really fun!

I have a few ideas and she is relatively easy to buy for, I just want some suggestions please
mathscot
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You could possibly buy her an avengers/ batman t-shirt. Perhaps an oversized one which could be great for nightwear / workout gear. A watch could be useful for running etc if she doesn't have one. Hope that's helpful

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sophia2510
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I love making personalised photo gifts like calendars, mugs or notebooks! You could edit your and your friends faces into different scenarios and make them into something! Snapfish is a great website for that kind of thing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Liv1204
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Depending on how much money you wanted to spend, there's always something like a charm bracelet if she's girly in the sense of getting dressed up with jewellery too. You can get all sorts of charms, so I'm sure itd be possible to get a Batman charm, some sport-related charms, things like that. My best friend got me one for my 21st birthday and I absolutely love it, it's so personal.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (211)
39.59%
No - but I will (35)
6.57%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.75%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (251)
47.09%

Watched Threads