What would your game be like ? Watch

Chicken Bacon
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey TSR,

I'm thinking of programming a game, like for mobiles, or for websites like miniclip etc.

I want to make something that is appealing to a wide audience, or specific to one target audience. So for example, loads of people play(ed) games like flappy bird, however only a specific audience play RPG games.

I need ideas of what you guys/girls would have in your game if you were to make one.

I am a full time dental student so making the game entirely will take time, I'm planning to finish it up in summer of 2015. But if I do get started with it, I will keep everyone updated on this thread if there is anyone interested in my project !

Throw your ideas at me !
New- Emperor
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by iAre Teh Lejend)
Hey TSR,

I'm thinking of programming a game, like for mobiles, or for websites like miniclip etc.

I want to make something that is appealing to a wide audience, or specific to one target audience. So for example, loads of people play(ed) games like flappy bird, however only a specific audience play RPG games.

I need ideas of what you guys/girls would have in your game if you were to make one.

I am a full time dental student so making the game entirely will take time, I'm planning to finish it up in summer of 2015. But if I do get started with it, I will keep everyone updated on this thread if there is anyone interested in my project !

Throw your ideas at me !
I would tell you but as I am developing it in UE4 now I don't wan't you to take it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (571)
37.71%
No - but I will (119)
7.86%
No - I don't want to (109)
7.2%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (715)
47.23%

Watched Threads