Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm studying... Medical Physics

I'm interested in... Medical Physics NHS STP

My study level is... Postgraduate

*** Can anyone tell me when the STP in 2015 is likely to start? ***
If not, can you tell me when it started in 2014, exact date?
It would help me plan things better. All I know is that this year it started in September,
presumably 30th because that would coincide with the end of any MSc courses in the UK at least.
Many thanks in advance!
Gingerbread101
  • Volunteer Section Leader
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mk00258)

It would help me plan things better. All I know is that this year it started in September,
presumably 30th because that would coincide with the end of any MSc courses in the UK at least.
Many thanks in advance!
Hey there and welcome to :tsr: !!

How are you finding university? Where are you studying? You should check out our universities pages, where you can find the forum for your uni and chat to others who study or want to study there Also have a look at University Connect, which is a great feature that lets you see other members who are studying the same course or at the same place as you!

If you need any subject related help, then head over to study help, where you can get advice on any topic at any level

Also look at our main university page, from which you can find forums for your degree You're most likely to find the answer to your question here

We've all got a more social side too, so when you get bored of studying or need a break, have a look at the Ask Me Anything forums to get to know our members, or how about taking part in one of our forum games? Take a look at hobbies and interests to discuss what you enjoy with like-minded people There's loads of things to explore!

If you need anything or have any questions then I'd be happy to help, so don't hesitate to ask!
~Astrud
Community Assisstant, Study Helper and Welcome Squad
Bagsworth
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mk00258)

Many thanks in advance!
Hey The NSHCS induction of new STPs this year happened on the 19th September which usually occurs before you start officially at your trust.

I think it's up to the specific trust and department when you actually start and a lot of the time (for clinical biochemistry at least) you go straight into your MSc lectures for about 8 weeks before actually starting in the hospital. I hope that's of some help. Best of luck to you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (446)
37.93%
No - but I will (88)
7.48%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.8%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (562)
47.79%

Watched Threads