?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
As the title suggests...
Aarun
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I tend to just have a sandwich for lunch, if I'm honest. Usually something like this:

3 slices of X-form of deli meat/chicken/turkey/etc, a couple pieces of sliced chorizo and some sliced cucumber between two small pieces of wholemeal bread, one of which has been covered in some piccalilli

Not the most adventurous of lunches, granted, but it tastes alright and gets me through the afternoon.
indigobluesss
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I live on campus, so I usually nip home or to my friend's house and we usually have dinner leftovers like curry and rice and it's amazing~

Sometimes when we have longer breaks from lectures, >2 hours, then we can make something hearty from scratch :P
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Doughnuts or cookies, sometimes both.
Pinkberry_y
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Chicken pitta wrap or pasta

Posted from TSR Mobile
ben_g_ali
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Friday treat... KFC Megabox
Mackay
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Boots meal deal Monday-Friday.
Liv1204
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Something along the lines of:

Sandwich/wrap/pitta with e.g. tuna, chicken, fish fingers, etc
Toast with baked beans
Falafels and cous cous
Soup and bread

with salad.
iamvick
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Usually a salad or soup with wholemeal bread.

For the salads I use a load of veggies with either quinoa, bulgar wheat, brown rice etc. and a homemade dressing from olive oil with lemon/vinegar and some herbs.

For the soups I usually have a tomato/vegetable based soup.
infused.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My go-to meal seems to always come down to rice and beans with peas and chicken or minced beef.
IFAEDU
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Usually leftovers in a tupperware. Eg. today will be veggie chilli with carrots and brown rice.
CharmingCat
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
When I'm at home, I usually survive on several almonds and a small box of raisins (the ones aimed at kids; guess that I'm a bit of a big kid ); I don't have a great appetite, so stuffing myself with crisps and bread seems pretty pointless.

However, I find myself starving by 10am during the week at school; I only pick up a muffin every now and again from the school canteen, preferring to stick to packed lunches most of the time. My packed lunch is similar to what I'd eat at home, except that I have a medium-sized wholemeal roll with a slice of honey-roasted ham and sliced tomatoes as my filling and a massive bottle of water - carrying it all day in my bag is very heavy, so it encourages me to drink all of it. A trick that my mum learnt ages ago...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (558)
37.83%
No - but I will (115)
7.8%
No - I don't want to (103)
6.98%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (699)
47.39%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise