Turn on thread page Beta

Have you ever got off with someone of the same sex as you? watch

ReputationRep:
    I read somewhere the other day that 4 out of ten teenage girls have kissed another girl or would if they had the chance, not that its a big deal or anything but i don't know many people who have and i thought this statistic was rather high. just thought it might be interesting to see if there were similar numbers on here......... (ok the poll didnt come up but never mind!)

ReputationRep:
    Me and my friends always pull when we're drunk. Mainly for the attention of blokes, we're not attracted to each other or anything. I know lots of girls do, thouh hardly any of them are gay or bi.

ReputationRep:
    no im straight... But the bi's i know are always saying if you swing one way youre missing half the fun...

ReputationRep:
    I've got off with one of my friends who's bi just to wind up this guy I wanted to get with (and later did) and now a lot of my friends think im bi even though im straight lol!

ReputationRep:
    i no loadsa girls who have kissed other girls...not a big deal!!

ReputationRep:
    My mate is bi (and a bit of a sl*t too...) and I'm straight. Out of 7 straight mates (and me), 6 have kissed another girl on one or more occasions. And every time were p*ssed and it was for a laugh/just to see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by txt_eva)
    My mate is bi (and a bit of a sl*t too...) and I'm straight. Out of 7 straight mates (and me), 6 have kissed another girl on one or more occasions. And every time were p*ssed and it was for a laugh/just to see.
    The thought makes me sick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    lol
    ^.^

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that statistic is pretty accurate lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    Yeah that statistic is pretty accurate lol
    from experience?

ReputationRep:
    yeah, lots of girls I know would

ReputationRep:
    ive never heard of non-gay guys pulling other guys but i have of non-lesbian girls pulling non-lesbian girls...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    ive never heard of non-gay guys pulling other guys but i have of non-lesbian girls pulling non-lesbian girls...
    One of my straight mates has got off with another straight mate..

ReputationRep:
    One of my straight mates has got off with another straight mate..
    o ok...so now i have ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    o ok...so now i have ...
    its more common than you think, with alcohol being a large catalyst.

ReputationRep:
    Really? Why? It's only ever when drunk, and I'm not bout to jump in to bed with another girl ro anything...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    yeh...what i meant was ive seen it loads with girls but never with guys

ReputationRep:
    Yes but then I'm a big raging homosexual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    I have never seen two guys kissing, let alone two straight guys. How would you know that it is more common?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benm)
    I have never seen two guys kissing, let alone two straight guys. How would you know that it is more common?
    i said its more common than you think. most people think it never happens, but it does happen once in a while.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.