Children's nursing march 2015 entry, Anglia Ruskin Chelmsford campus Watch

kellie.joanne
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey will anybody be starting Anglia Ruskin Chelmsford in March 2015 for child nursing??
Ange1994
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey!!!!!!!! im starting in March aswell except im doing adultr nursing in chelmsford
Rohima96
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi I got a place at Anglia Ruskin in Chelmsford for the March intake 2015 for child nursing. So excited but not too sure on how to get a DBS check?
Newbie24
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey I start in March too for child nursing.
Newbie24
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Has any of you got accommodation yet.
preshbabes
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hie ladies i have an interview soon for the March intake, how are their interviews like especially the essay question and individual question , please help im soooo nervous.
Newbie24
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by preshbabes)
Hie ladies i have an interview soon for the March intake, how are their interviews like especially the essay question and individual question , please help im soooo nervous.
Don't worry or stress. It's not so bad, they are looking for honest people with the drive to be a child nurse. So just be yourself and answer truthfully and you'll do fine.
kellie.joanne
Rep:
?
Yaaaaaay Im so happy to have found others!! I don't check this much add me on facebook we should create a group! Don't worry about the interviews it's all straightforward maths and english tests then group discussion and individual interview which is just like q and a! Kellie-joanne Castile add me! And good luck to the interview goers
Newbie24
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by kellie.joanne)
Yaaaaaay Im so happy to have found others!! I don't check this much add me on facebook we should create a group! Don't worry about the interviews it's all straightforward maths and english tests then group discussion and individual interview which is just like q and a! Kellie-joanne Castile add me! And good luck to the interview goers
Great. Have you applied for accommodation yet?
kellie.joanne
Rep:
?
I only live 10 mins away so will be living at home
Newbie24
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I only live 10 mins away so will be living at home
Oh ok.
kellie.joanne
Rep:
?
Hey nice to meet you! they will send you forms nearer the time that you fill out its like the last 3 years addresses and contact details etc so dont worry about it
(Original post by Rohima96)
Hi I got a place at Anglia Ruskin in Chelmsford for the March intake 2015 for child nursing. So excited but not too sure on how to get a DBS check?
kellie.joanne
Rep:
?
Have you sorted you accommodation?
(Original post by Newbie24)
Oh ok.
Ange1994
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone sort out accomadation yet!?????
Newbie24
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Have you sorted you accommodation?
I have applied but haven't heard anything yet. Does anyone know how long they make you wait before getting back to you?
Rohima96
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi Kellie and thanks for getting back to me. I've just added you on fb so hopefully we could start a group for us all on there.
kellie.joanne
Rep:
?
(Original post by Newbie24)
I have applied but haven't heard anything yet. Does anyone know how long they make you wait before getting back to you?
Well from what i've gathered it can take anything from a week to like 2 months so depends really but it will be sorted on time dont worry have you got a place??
kellie.joanne
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rohima96)
Hi Kellie and thanks for getting back to me. I've just added you on fb so hopefully we could start a group for us all on there.
Yep I've got you! I'm yet to find any other definites! Do you know of any?
kellie.joanne
Rep:
?
(Original post by preshbabes)
How did it go? x
Newbie24
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well from what i've gathered it can take anything from a week to like 2 months so depends really but it will be sorted on time dont worry have you got a place??
Yea I've got a place for March. Have they sent you any more info yet.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
    Nursing and Social Work Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Jul '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.61%
No - but I will (46)
6.68%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.4%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (326)
47.31%

Watched Threads