University of Bradford Pharmacy Interview Watch

Nemix207
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
In the middle of the night when I was battling Physics, my tablet rang, so I opened the email app and I got an email regarding an interview for pharmacy! What do I do? What do I say?!?! I am an international student so they can either interview via Skype or telephone.

Anyone out there had been to such interviews? What would they normally ask? I just hope they won't shoot me crazy questions in the face... O.o Man I just can't stay calm right now...

Thanks!

P.S. Do not study up late like me though, who knows if such emails would pop up in your mailbox and render your mind blank out. :P
aquacapella
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Has everything been arranged?
Nemix207
Rep:
?
(Original post by aquacapella)
Has everything been arranged?
Sorry, but what do you mean by arranged?

i just got an email about the upcoming interview. The date is 5th December via Skype. The problem is I don't have Skype... Maybe I should go and get one. The time is 1030 hours UK time.

now I am freaking out...
aquacapella
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I meant the time, date etc. It looks like it has! I think you should get a Skype in good timing so you feel comfortable with using it!
Nemix207
Rep:
?
(Original post by aquacapella)
I meant the time, date etc. It looks like it has! I think you should get a Skype in good timing so you feel comfortable with using it!
I see. Actually I had the interview on the 5th of December by telephone. It took place for about 15 minutes, and I personally think I messed it up. I got too nervous. Glad it's done and over.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (503)
37.65%
No - but I will (103)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (92)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (638)
47.75%

Watched Threads