- If the glycerol head is also hydrophillic then what is different?
- What is the importance of a phospholipid bilayer?
- Fluid mosaic model - Edexcel
- Biology As level question on biological molecules!!
- Phospholipid bilayer question
- Simple Diffusion OCR AS Level
- What is a cell membrane made of? And what on this earth is a phosolipid?
- Why do membranes need specialised channels for the diffusion of charged ions?
- How does the phospholipid bilayer prevent water soluble substances entering the cell?
Related university courses
Biology (Environmental Biology)
Middlesex University London
Animal Biology (with placement)
University of Gloucestershire
Biology (Professional Practice Year)
Bath Spa University
Biology and Popular Music Production
University of Derby
Biology of Infectious Disease
London Metropolitan University
Biology with French
University of St Andrews
Conservation Biology and Ecology
University of Exeter
Forensic & Applied Biology
University of Worcester
Human Biology with an International Foundation Year
University of Salford