GCSE Certificates Watch

maddie333
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Does anyone know if your GCSE and iGCSE results are printed on the same certificate or if you are issued with one for the GCSE's and one for the iGCSE's?
The exam board I am asking about is AQA where I did GCSE's and then also did an iGCSE too. My other exams were only GCSE's I just did one iGCSE with AQA.

I can't seem to find the answer to this, so any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Compost
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by maddie333)
Does anyone know if your GCSE and iGCSE results are printed on the same certificate or if you are issued with one for the GCSE's and one for the iGCSE's?
The exam board I am asking about is AQA where I did GCSE's and then also did an iGCSE too. My other exams were only GCSE's I just did one iGCSE with AQA.
I'm almost certain that they will be on different certificates. as they are different qualifications - GCE and GCSE certainly are.
maddie333
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Compost)
I'm almost certain that they will be on different certificates. as they are different qualifications - GCE and GCSE certainly are.
Thanks v much for the reply. Yes, that was what I was thinking too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.6%
No - but I will (103)
7.72%
No - I don't want to (92)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (638)
47.79%

Watched Threads