Conditions to meet, help Watch

Harvey008
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Dear TSR,

I have just received a conditional offer for the MSc Finance. I logged into my Pegasus, and I see there are conditions to be met:

1. Paying a deposit (alright, this I do get)

2. There also are the following three, which I am not sure I get. I have already uploaded all relevant documents online.. What should I do now? Send paper copies? It doesn't really explain the procedure to follow.
Can someone please help me?

Provide good quality, authenticated copies of your qualifications as stated in your application.

Receipt of your final Laurea and Laurea Magistrale degree certificates.

When all of your academic conditions have been met, or no academic conditions apply, a final Admissions check on your application must be satisfactorily completed.
Butterfly9595
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Harvey008)
Dear TSR,

I have just received a conditional offer for the MSc Finance. I logged into my Pegasus, and I see there are conditions to be met:

1. Paying a deposit (alright, this I do get)

2. There also are the following three, which I am not sure I get. I have already uploaded all relevant documents online.. What should I do now? Send paper copies? It doesn't really explain the procedure to follow.
Can someone please help me?

Provide good quality, authenticated copies of your qualifications as stated in your application.

Receipt of your final Laurea and Laurea Magistrale degree certificates.

When all of your academic conditions have been met, or no academic conditions apply, a final Admissions check on your application must be satisfactorily completed.
Email the uni - they'll be able to tell you exactly what they want

Posted from TSR Mobile
Harvey008
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Butterfly9595)
Email the uni - they'll be able to tell you exactly what they want

Posted from TSR Mobile
That I did already and solved it, thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Strathclyde
    We offer over 200 undergraduate courses across Humanities and Social Sciences, Business, Science and Engineering. All four areas will be represented at our Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Mon, 2 Sep '19
  • University of Strathclyde
    We offer over 200 undergraduate courses across Humanities and Social Sciences, Business, Science and Engineering. All four areas will be represented at our Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 5 Oct '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (121)
39.54%
No - but I will (16)
5.23%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.54%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (149)
48.69%

Watched Threads