how to approach a guy? (or should I not?) Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I am physically attracted to a boy at my college. I've never spoken to him in my life, but we have stared into each other's eyes for a few times without smiling. I want to change this, and at least get a further idea about his personality. I do know his name and some random interests he has due to social media stalking. The only problem is that I only see him as I pass him in the hallway on a way to class, and we are both in a hurry to get where we need. I don't know when to approach him, or what to say to him if I did. He seems like a shy person.
Lewis7253
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just talk to him when you feel you comfortable, preferably not with a large group of his friends as that could be embarrassing. Ask him about himself and if he is interested he will reciprocate. Also look for body language clues such as fidgeting which usually indicates nervousness.

Although clichéd "If you don't ask the answer is always no"
WiFi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The longer you wait the more freaky the situation gets. just say hello and talk on whatever.

I say this from experience. I once had a 8 days course with about 40 people. I liked on girl from day one when my eyes saw her. I ended up becoming friends with 39 of the people and had such amazing time with them. except for that girl that i liked... i just ruined it big time. don't make my mistake ;/
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by WiFi)
The longer you wait the more freaky the situation gets. just say hello and talk on whatever.

I say this from experience. I once had a 8 days course with about 40 people. I liked on girl from day one when my eyes saw her. I ended up becoming friends with 39 of the people and had such amazing time with them. except for that girl that i liked... i just ruined it big time. don't make my mistake ;/
Haha that's so cute. I really want to and try to gather all my courage and convinced myself to but always got scared a lil bit when I think of his cold blank look when we stared into each other's eyes the last few times.

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
• Network (let his friends know you think he's cute and ask if he's single)

• Find him at a chill spot and gaze at him, give him the coy IOIs

• Bump into him accidentally on purpose, act mortified, then introduce yourself, then if he fails to hook perhaps say: "let me but you a coffee to make it up to you"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol I will never purposely bump into a stranger. That's just awkward.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (82)
39.23%
No - but I will (9)
4.31%
No - I don't want to (13)
6.22%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (105)
50.24%

Watched Threads