- Manchester English & American Studies
- French at Oxford- A level choices
- American high schooler daft and confuddled about English/language-related subjects
- GCSE for oxbridge
- University Admission Testing chat threads 2017
- Oxford, LSE, KCL, UCL, U of Edinburgh chances for American student?
- a levels for law?
- Oxford application - unable to send written work
- Is it too late to apply?
- Do I have a chance at Classics?
Related university courses
English Language and Linguistics and Modern Languages (Foundation entry)
University of Central Lancashire
International Relations and Language & Linguistics
University of Aberdeen
English Studies (English as a Foreign Language) (two-year degree)
University of Buckingham
English Literature and Chinese
English Literature with Music
University of Liverpool
Translation Studies and Comparative Literature and Culture
Royal Holloway, University of London
English and Drama
Queen Mary University of London
English and French
University of St Andrews
English and French Law (4 years)
University of Kent