Will my teachers have had the chance to look at my GCSE results? Watch

Maya331
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey I thought the year 10 and 11 kids in the GCSE section might not know this haha but basically I did terrible in some of my GCSEs so I quickly went in, grabbed them and zoomed out without bumping into any teachers.

I was quite close to some of my teachers so I know for a fact they would have had a nosy if they got the chance. But because I did terrible I just really hope they didn't - I was so ashamed! Who is in charge of handling the results, is it just the head teacher?
Edminzodo
  • Forum Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Maya331)
Hey I thought the year 10 and 11 kids in the GCSE section might not know this haha but basically I did terrible in some of my GCSEs so I quickly went in, grabbed them and zoomed out without bumping into any teachers.

I was quite close to some of my teachers so I know for a fact they would have had a nosy if they got the chance. But because I did terrible I just really hope they didn't - I was so ashamed! Who is in charge of handling the results, is it just the head teacher?
They will know what you got for their subject and the head will know them all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Compost
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Maya331)

It's the exam officer who gets the results and distributes them. I depends on exactly what your school does, but at my school all the staff can see all the results.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (561)
37.68%
No - but I will (116)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (106)
7.12%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (706)
47.41%

Watched Threads