Turn on thread page Beta

pharmacy kings college watch

Announcements

whats good about manchester?

ReputationRep:
    I have a friend who goes to SOAS or something which is near LSOP, and I might go to football or something over there as LSOP doesn't have a girls footie team. That sort of sorts out the interaction with others apart from people doing pharmacy. LSOP has a nice atmosphere, and they don't pressurise too early as to which area of pharmacy you want to go 2. And the professors seem real nice too. Also, I thought that MAnchester seemed a real nice place to study pharmacy. The campus and stuff were real nice. But now I don't mind too much about not going there. Also, Manchester was the first uni I properly went to see.

what about kings, how is that?

what is SOAs and how does kings differ from LSOP

ReputationRep:
    SOAS isn't a uni for pharmacy. It's just a uni next to london school of pharmacy. I guess LSOP is a smaller uni, with fewer people, but everyone know each other and stuff, and kings is a decent uni too. Really, the choice is up to the individual as to where they want to go. It's whatever suits each individual best.

true

(Original post by Unregistered)
    Depends what you mean by good. It will definitely get you a job! My sisters doing it and finds the course pretty hard work- like everyone else does apparently. Theres a lot to learn, organic chemistry (up to a higher standard than the chemistry students)and a lot of cell biology and actions of drugs etc and also pharmacy practice which includes law. Some parts are really interesting and others boring as hell! Oh yes, and its mainly girls on the course with a high proportion of asians and overseas students.
    The Chemistry degree is much harder

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.