Studying Radiography at Exeter uni Watch

Tubbytwo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi,
I am in a bit of a dilemma on whether to go to Exeter uni or Cardiff university to study radiography. I was wondering if any students from these unis can tell me what the unis are like and how are the subjects. Also can anyone tell me what the night life is like at both unis?
Thanks for your help😄
plasmaman
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Tubbytwo)
Hi,
I am in a bit of a dilemma on whether to go to Exeter uni or Cardiff university to study radiography. I was wondering if any students from these unis can tell me what the unis are like and how are the subjects. Also can anyone tell me what the night life is like at both unis?
Thanks for your help😄
Have you received offers?
Tubbytwo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by plasmaman)
Have you received offers?
No not yet but I am really interested in both universities and want to get an insight on the life at Cardiff and Exeter university
plasmaman
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Tubbytwo)
No not yet but I am really interested in both universities and want to get an insight on the life at Cardiff and Exeter university
Nice, Ill probably be applying for both. I guess Cardiff University would have a more urban feel, possibly more diverse, whereas Exeter is a small city so may have a slightly quieter, academic atmosphere to it? I really can't say anything meaningful considering I haven't visited either. Maybe you could schedule in a day trip, unless distance is a problem?
3davey
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm applying for Physics at Cardiff and Exeter. I live in Cardiff and I've visited Exeter and both universities. Both are really nice universities, however Exeter is much more modern and new. The night life in Cardiff is pretty good, we have numerous night clubs and bars. The town centre is always busy and everything is reasonably close together and its really easy and cheap to travel throughout the city. Also, the majority of Cardiff University is pretty much situated in the city centre. However with both Cardiff and Exeter you have the benefit of being in a city but also having close access to countryside and beaches also. Definitely Cardiff would have a more urban feel and better nightlife as it is a capital city and is a city university, whereas Exeter is a campus uni and it can take roughly 15-20 mins to get into the city centre by walking from the uni I've been told. I love both cities and both universities as both have very similar qualities, just Cardiff is more urban.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Exeter Campuses Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Exeter Campuses Undergraduate
    Sat, 1 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (293)
37.61%
No - but I will (56)
7.19%
No - I don't want to (56)
7.19%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (374)
48.01%

Watched Threads