Feeling rather insecure. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I was talking to a guy who I know from Uni, who I thought liked me as he has shown some interest in me. We went out on a date and stuff.

We were messing around on snapchat sending silly pictures to each other as you do. I sent him one but you could also see my body in it, I wasn't naked obviously but you could just see me clothed (it's not like he hasn't seen it before).

He messaged me back saying '' Haha your tits are so small, it's cute ''.

Excuse me but what? I haven't messaged him back at all since.

I admit I am a little small in the boob department and it has always made me a little insecure but I don't have a boy chest, I would say there is a handful there.

I feel really put off and a bit self concious now, especially as I was supposed to be going to his house tomorrow night. He may think they are '' cute '' but he doesn't need to laugh at them or point out how small they are.

I don't understand, am I right in feeling this way?. What would you do in this situation?
WiFi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
He's a guy, guys say dumb stuff.. in particularly around girls they like a lot
AnharM
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

I don't understand, am I right in feeling this way?. What would you do in this situation?
I'm sorry you feel insecure about your breasts.

From my experience, I don't think the lad knows you feel insecure about your boobs, but in no way was he trying to take the piss out of them, or trying to put you down because of them. I personally don't care how big your boobs are (as long as you're not like really flat), and I'm sure many lads don't, but I don't speak for all guys.

I honestly don't think he meant it in a bad way, if he's interested in you, he wouldn't care about the size of your breasts.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (503)
37.65%
No - but I will (103)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (92)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (638)
47.75%

Watched Threads