Nottingham Trent applicants 2015!!! Watch

Danielle_0195
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, I'm applying for Business Management and Accounting and Finance, went to the Open Day on Saturday absolutely loved the Newton Building! Stuck with choosing what Accommodation i'd want to stay in.. Byron's looking like the best option so far ;D
Username1233
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm hoping to apply for Law & journalism as well as broadcast journalism. Hopefully my personal statement covers law & journalism equally so I get offered chance!
jc20
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by fashionrocks)
I've applied for it too and received an offer for it last week! so excited it looks like such an amazing course! I applied for marketing and branding too but i think I'm going to choose fcp because it just seems much more creative!
Congrats! Still haven't sent my application off lol, should be by the end of this week, writing ps is such a pain, don't know if mine's any good tbh. I'm applying for both too but fcp does seem more suited for me! How long did it take for them to reply?
fashionrocks
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jc20)
Congrats! Still haven't sent my application off lol, should be by the end of this week, writing ps is such a pain, don't know if mine's any good tbh. I'm applying for both too but fcp does seem more suited for me! How long did it take for them to reply?

the personal statement was the hardest part! I literally redrafted mine about 10 times till I thought it was right! They replied in about a week I think so It was really quick!
jc20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
the personal statement was the hardest part! I literally redrafted mine about 10 times till I thought it was right! They replied in about a week I think so It was really quick!
Yeah currently mine's too long and still need refining. So worried as this is the most important of the application! I'm currently on a gap year got AAB this August. Where else have you applied to?
fashionrocks
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jc20)
Yeah currently mine's too long and still need refining. So worried as this is the most important of the application! I'm currently on a gap year got AAB this August. Where else have you applied to?

oh wow thats so good! I applied to northumbria, manchester met and the london college of fashion! but i withdrew all my applications when i got the ntu one and just confirmed that! do you know what sort of accommodation you want?
jc20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
oh wow thats so good! I applied to northumbria, manchester met and the london college of fashion! but i withdrew all my applications when i got the ntu one and just confirmed that! do you know what sort of accommodation you want?
I'm looking at Hampden and Glasshouse. Hampden because it's quite cheap and since I dropped out of loughborough just a few weeks ago my parents won't pay as much for accommodation next year (I got catered and ensuite for loughborough). What about you? I'm applying for NTU, Leeds, Southampton and Manchester met but only really like NTU and Leeds.
fashionrocks
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jc20)
I'm looking at Hampden and Glasshouse. Hampden because it's quite cheap and since I dropped out of loughborough just a few weeks ago my parents won't pay as much for accommodation next year (I got catered and ensuite for loughborough). What about you? I'm applying for NTU, Leeds, Southampton and Manchester met but only really like NTU and Leeds.

I haven't looked at those accommodations what are those ones like? I think gill street south and Byron are my choices! I only looked at those two plus gill street because I had to rush home to work but I wish i looked at some other just in case I didn't get that. The only bad thing about it is you can't bring a car. Are you looking at southampton solent? I went to the open day to that but left after half an hour because I didn't like it.
jc20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I haven't looked at those accommodations what are those ones like? I think gill street south and Byron are my choices! I only looked at those two plus gill street because I had to rush home to work but I wish i looked at some other just in case I didn't get that. The only bad thing about it is you can't bring a car. Are you looking at southampton solent? I went to the open day to that but left after half an hour because I didn't like it.
No not Southampton Solent, I'm talking about uni of Southampton (their art school's called Winchester school of art) lol I know Solent is really bad. Most unis don't allow you to bring a car.
kamy01
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm Applying for childhood studies and education studies and early years. Anyone else applying for these courses?? Also how long does to take to get offers back??
Hopefully applying tomorrow!
JoshGill17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey I got a conditional offer on Monday for Bio-medical Science 300 UCAS points with a B in Biology

Don't really know much about the uni, havent been on an open day but the course looked good, it's my insurance if I don't get any more offers.

Anyone else?
openearthy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've applied to do English and TESOL! :-) have an unconditional offer as I got my results this summer! haven't decided which accommodation yet though
alouise_x
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've applied for it too and received an offer for it last week! so excited it looks like such an amazing course! I applied for marketing and branding too but i think I'm going to choose fcp because it just seems much more creative!
I've also applied for NTU fashion promotion as well as marketing and branding and received offers for both but I think I'm edging towards fashion promotion one haha, the trips look amazing 🙈
carmenwong
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Danielle_0195)
Hey, I'm applying for Business Management and Accounting and Finance, went to the Open Day on Saturday absolutely loved the Newton Building! Stuck with choosing what Accommodation i'd want to stay in.. Byron's looking like the best option so far ;D
Hey! I'm also applying for Business Management and Accounting and Finance! I haven't been to the opening day but I think I'll be making NTU my insurance choice!!
LauraDobson1997
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've applied to do Business Management and Marketing at NTU!! Received my conditional offer yesterday
fashionrocks
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by alouise_x)
I've also applied for NTU fashion promotion as well as marketing and branding and received offers for both but I think I'm edging towards fashion promotion one haha, the trips look amazing ������

Yeah the trips look soooooo good! Especially the Tokyo one! I loved the rooms we work in too they look so arty
alouise_x
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah the trips look soooooo good! Especially the Tokyo one! I loved the rooms we work in too they look so arty
I know right, Tokyo trip looked amazing and New York aswell, I like the tutor for fcp aswell she seemed really nice
fashionrocks
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by alouise_x)
I know right, Tokyo trip looked amazing and New York aswell, I like the tutor for fcp aswell she seemed really nice

yeah she was so cool! she looked quite young too which is hopefully a good thing! I'm just so excited I want to skip this year and go! can't wait for the social life too
molly_maee
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by TheFinalFlare)
I've applied for Psychology and got an offer from them today (300 points)! Really happy as NTU is one of the unis which I really wanted to get an offer from as its one of my favourites, especially since its the only one out of my choices to include a placement year Not sure if its going to be my first choice but its seeming very likely aha.
I do psychology here, It wasn't my first choice but I called up to be released to my insurance (NTU) on results day purely because my heart was here and bloody hell, I made the right decision. The course is amazing...though it does drag...some of the lectureres are hilarious (Andrew Dunn is the reason you should come here!) and the nightlife is just well.....it speaks for itself really! They really push you to do a placement year and get the most out of the degree. Come and Join us & Good luck x
rasele888
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Savanii)
Just sent off my ucas today! i applied to northumbria, nottingham trent and oxford brooks, liverpool and UEA and all my courses are business/marketing too. nottingham is so far my first choice tho! have you applied yet?
god this application process is LONG haha! hopefully mine is sent of this week
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 30 Jan '20

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (50)
23.58%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (69)
32.55%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (43)
20.28%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (18)
8.49%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
15.09%

Watched Threads