There's loads!

I have a sneaky suspicion I'll be turning up to these talks hungover
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by HalfDan
I have a sneaky suspicion I'll be turning up to these talks hungover

On one of my talks it says I can go at 12;15 cause I'm staying in the city rather than going up to Brack to come back into the city so I'll have a lay in :tongue:
Original post by Jamie_11_x
On one of my talks it says I can go at 12;15 cause I'm staying in the city rather than going up to Brack to come back into the city so I'll have a lay in :tongue:

I have to go to the city at 9am on the Monday when I'm going to be living on Clifton, you're lucky! Not sure how far away it is too :frown:
Original post by HalfDan
I have to go to the city at 9am on the Monday when I'm going to be living on Clifton, you're lucky! Not sure how far away it is too :frown:

My accommodation It's 10 minutes from the city but I have no idea where anything is 😩
This will be fun! I'm studying at Brack which is about an hour total on transport so will need to get the bus for 8 if I have any early lectures!
My accommodation It's 10 minutes from the city but I have no idea where anything is 😩
This will be fun! I'm studying at Brack which is about an hour total on transport so will need to get the bus for 8 if I have any early lectures!

Unlucky, what are you studying?
Original post by HalfDan
Unlucky, what are you studying?

Veterinary nursing! You? :biggrin:
Did you get a room??? :biggrin:

Unfortunately I didn't. Got a room in Russell View :smile:
Hi all

it's very quiet at NTU at the moment with most of our students away for the summer. We're very much looking forward to welcoming our new cohort of freshers soon to liven up campus a bit!

With less than a week to go until A Level results day, is there anything I can help anyone with? Any questions about how Clearing will work?

Thanks
Erica
Reply 1048
Original post by Nottingham Trent University
Hi all

it's very quiet at NTU at the moment with most of our students away for the summer. We're very much looking forward to welcoming our new cohort of freshers soon to liven up campus a bit!

With less than a week to go until A Level results day, is there anything I can help anyone with? Any questions about how Clearing will work?

Thanks
Erica

NTU is my insurance, if on results day I end up at NTU what do I do about accommodation? Who do I ring? Will there be any chance at uni accommodation rather than private?
Original post by chijh
NTU is my insurance, if on results day I end up at NTU what do I do about accommodation? Who do I ring? Will there be any chance at uni accommodation rather than private?

Hi,

You will need to complete an accommodation request form, which will be available from 7 am on Thursday 13 August. Here's a link to our accommodation website.

http://www.ntu.ac.uk/study_with_us/accommodation/index.html

In regards to securing uni accommodation rather than private, it will depend on the availability, I'd advice you go on the website first thing in the morning if you are in that position on results day.

Clearing and insurance students are guaranteed an offer of university allocated accommodation, so long as they complete the online request form by Wednesday 19 August 2015.

Let me know if you have any other questions and I will be happy to help.

All the best with your results!

Cheers,
Erica
Hi Everyone,

All the best with your results tomorrow. I will be available tomorrow to answer any NTU related questions.

Let me know if you need any help.

Cheers,
Erica
Hi, I've just checked ucas and I got into ntu but my course has changed from f300 to f302. Can I transfer at the of the first year back to the f300 course?
Can call see if they'll reconsider?
Original post by doctor_2_be
Hi, I've just checked ucas and I got into ntu but my course has changed from f300 to f302. Can I transfer at the of the first year back to the f300 course?

What is f300 and f302?

Okay, so I've just checked.

NTU's site says: If you achieve high grades in your first year of the FdSc Physics course, a fast-track option allows you to transfer a year early to Year Two of one of our BSc courses, meaning you can gain a BSc (Hons) with three years of study.

So you would do a year of foundation before jumping to second year.
Original post by ParadoxSocks
Okay, so I've just checked.

NTU's site says: If you achieve high grades in your first year of the FdSc Physics course, a fast-track option allows you to transfer a year early to Year Two of one of our BSc courses, meaning you can gain a BSc (Hons) with three years of study.

So you would do a year of foundation before jumping to second year.

Thanx. Do you know high grades equates to?
Thanx. Do you know high grades equates to?

Nope, you may be able to find it on the course guide?
Original post by ParadoxSocks
Nope, you may be able to find it on the course guide?

Thanx.
Thanx.

No problem :smile:
Has anyone one else not heard anything but gotten the requires grades?
Original post by Doyinb_
Has anyone one else not heard anything but gotten the requires grades?

If you've met your offer then you're fine and track just hasn't updated yet. Don't panic!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending