What to text to a guy? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So I really miss this guy I had a kind of FWB relationship with, although we did become really good friends and it was not all about sex.

I have not spoken to him for more than two weeks now because I know that he is starting to have feelings for someone else, which is fine but I don't want to lose him a friend. I have know idea why we haven't spoken because we were still speaking when he told me he liked this other person. I want to speak to him but I don't really know what to say lol!

Any idea?
Pickles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I really miss this guy I had a kind of FWB relationship with, although we did become really good friends and it was not all about sex.

I have not spoken to him for more than two weeks now because I know that he is starting to have feelings for someone else, which is fine but I don't want to lose him a friend. I have know idea why we haven't spoken because we were still speaking when he told me he liked this other person. I want to speak to him but I don't really know what to say lol!

Any idea?
Hey there!

How are you doing? My advice is just to send him a text asking how he is and that you haven't spoken to him a long time! Maybe drop in that it would be good to have a catch up soon on what you've both been up to! The longer you leave it, the worse that text will be! Give him a text now
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
38.94%
No - but I will (46)
6.78%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.52%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (317)
46.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise