The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by magg
Of course! People are still submitting applications, I have a friend who got his UCL offer in March

Looks like it's gonna be a long wait!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
What is everyone doing about the Accomodation situation? Could anyone recommend the best place?

I've looked myself and have not found anywhere that appeals to me
Original post by Ashklins
Any History, Economics and Politics offers?

That's me! I got my offer a few days ago, what about you?
Reply 383
Original post by SarahLund
Oh cool I was thinking about the International Programme but went with 3 year course. I'm not quite sure because I'm waiting to hear from Edinburgh and it's between those two. Do you think you will? :smile:

Yes, I'm firming UCL but I am still waiting to hear from Edinburgh too :smile:
Original post by gospongebobgo
What is everyone doing about the Accomodation situation? Could anyone recommend the best place?

As far as I know your preference is next to none -- UCL assign a residence to you based on your budget and some other factors. That's what I've gathered anyway :smile:
Can we start applying for accommodation at the end of this month?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ElRoCl
Yes, I'm firming UCL but I am still waiting to hear from Edinburgh too :smile:

I do prefer UCL but because I live in London I think I'd like to move out of the city, but I'm still not sure. Maybe I'll see you there! :biggrin:

I was wondering about UCL accommodation too, not sure how reliable this was but I heard someone saying we can start from around April time. Also we can't choose which accommodation, UCL assign you based on preferences you've listed.
Original post by arcanum96
I was wondering about UCL accommodation too, not sure how reliable this was but I heard someone saying we can start from around April time. Also we can't choose which accommodation, UCL assign you based on preferences you've listed.

Original post by upendatom
Can we start applying for accommodation at the end of this month?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seen on the website that accomodations opens mid feb. Think it was around the 13th.
Reply 389
Original post by SarahLund
I do prefer UCL but because I live in London I think I'd like to move out of the city, but I'm still not sure. Maybe I'll see you there! :biggrin:

Oh right, see what you mean!! Well maybe I'll see you in September :biggrin:
Original post by lustforlife
Seen on the website that accomodations opens mid feb. Think it was around the 13th.

Is it first come first served?
Has anyone received an offer for Management Science yet ?
Original post by arcanum96
Is it first come first served?

Well apply before the deadline which is in May to get equal consideration, but no they allocate places after results days and your conditional offer has changed to unconditional.

All this info is on the accomadation website btw! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 393
Hey I have an offer for history!
Mines only lower cause I attended their summer school :smile:
What's your offer?

Well done both of you! Thats amazing to have them reduced!! I'm still waiting to hear back for history... I've been waiting a while - applied early October and sent the questionaire early November. I don't think my questionaire was very good though so I'm thinking that will hinder my application! :/ will have to wait and see!
Original post by Dorms
Well done both of you! Thats amazing to have them reduced!! I'm still waiting to hear back for history... I've been waiting a while - applied early October and sent the questionaire early November. I don't think my questionaire was very good though so I'm thinking that will hinder my application! :/ will have to wait and see!

Did you apply for straight history or year abroad?
I hope you hear back soon! No news is good news tbh so don't worry too much :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well apply before the deadline which is in May to get equal consideration, but no they allocate places after results days and your conditional offer has changed to unconditional.

All this info is on the accomadation website btw! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok great, thanks! I probably should have thought to look at that :tongue:
Reply 396
Original post by mirtho
Has anyone received an offer for IMB? (Information Management for Business)

ME!!
Reply 397
Original post by quirkk
Yep, have you? Literally you're the first person I've come across on the student room who's applying this year for this course!

I got IMB too! :smile:
Original post by chiara97
Which subject do you want to study? are you doing s or es?

My offer is for history economics and
politics. I got my bac es last year!
(edited 9 years ago)
Hey!
Is anyone else got an offer for History? I got an offer for AAA! but I'd like to find other Historians >.< Also what halls is everyone thinking of ? is there anyway to know what each hall is like?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending