The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jchap9776
Best UCL halls of residence??? Not really feeling inter-collegiate

Don't think we get to choose, just list preferences and then they allocate after August results
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by arcanum96
Don't think we get to choose, just list preferences and then they allocate after August results

yeah, but in terms of what to put down as preference?

Good point
Reply 523

Well you get to choose if you want hall or house, so you choose hall.

Then you get to choose which factors are important to you, and if you choose distance as the biggest priority, you'll most likely get Astor or Ramsay, which are the fun halls near sch!(:

Of course this is assuming that they actually do bother to accommodate your preferences haha..

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've just received an offer of AAA for Civil Engineering :biggrin:
Reply 525
Original post by hiphopopotomus
I've just received an offer of AAA for Civil Engineering :biggrin:

NICE!! Congrats(: gonna firm it?
Original post by annysha
NICE!! Congrats(: gonna firm it?

Thanks :smile: Yeah it looks that way, unless Leeds do something amazing on my informal interview day haha! What're you looking to study?
Reply 527
Original post by izz345
I'm not actually sure yet, I got an email to the post offer open day first then rang them about it to confirm I'd actually got in. They said I should find out the conditions etc later on today through ucas, I really hope it is AAB! What was yours?

That's odd as I got my UCAS email a few hours before I even got an official UCL email. Yeah mine was AAB - I think most offers are so I'm sure yours will be too!
hi guys unconditional for Meng Biochemical Engineering here....
Reply 529
Original post by hiphopopotomus
Thanks :smile: Yeah it looks that way, unless Leeds do something amazing on my informal interview day haha! What're you looking to study?

for me? info management for business or econs and business with east european studies`
Original post by solarplexus
hi guys unconditional for Meng Biochemical Engineering here....

Congrats, you gonna firm?
Finally got an invite to the open day on February 9th for linguistics. Anyone else going?
Original post by staks
Is anyone going to the biological Sciences offer holder day on the 11th of February??

How did they invite you and when as i haven't been invited yet but got an offer about a week ago (does the dance)
Original post by NatRichmond
How did they invite you and when as i haven't been invited yet but got an offer about a week ago (does the dance)

There's a Google docs sign up form you can ask the admissions people for
Original post by MickeyL0912
There's a Google docs sign up form you can ask the admissions people for

So you mean email them or ring them up? Thanks for your help

Go to the UCL protocol and there's a invitation tab. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 536

I got an email with a link and you register online. What course is your offer for??
Reply 537
I also got an offer for biological sciences a few days ago, but I haven't received any information about the open day yet and I really want to attend one.
Original post by rollthedice
No still waiting and I sent my application off in October!
Same so did I! I hate this long wait!
Original post by gospongebobgo
That's me! I got my offer a few days ago, what about you?
Nope I applied in October still haven't heard back. Rather worried!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending