The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
OK, this is an example of how soft I am right. The top temp here today was 24C I have been F***ing freezing all day, Ive been decked out in my ugh boots, wool jumper and jeans all day. As you can tell, I get cold very easily...

But apart from the temp, today was TOPS.
Reply 41
Oh how it annoys me when the weather forecasters moan about horrible weather when they just mean horrible weather in the south and fail to say what a lovely weekend it will be up north! :smile:

Then again, why am I complaining? It's been luvely (in my Yorkshire accent). Two barbies, a tennis match and a pizza oven firing, what more could I want?
Reply 42
meepmeep
Oh how it annoys me when the weather forecasters moan about horrible weather when they just mean horrible weather in the south and fail to say what a lovely weekend it will be up north! :smile:

Then again, why am I complaining? It's been luvely (in my Yorkshire accent). Two barbies, a tennis match and a pizza oven firing, what more could I want?

Yeah they do that all the time, i'm glad its not just me who noticed.

Its worse when its sunny in London and cloudy everywhere else, they couldn't give a toss.

Latest

Trending

Trending