Trinity :biggrin:
Yours?

Engineering? NatSci?

Christ's NatSci :smile:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Engineering? NatSci?

Christ's NatSci :smile:

Engineering. :biggrin:
Natural sci is really good. :redface: I was debating between NatSci and engineering.
Original post by sagar448
Engineering. :biggrin:
Natural sci is really good. :redface: I was debating between NatSci and engineering.

Awesome! How come you resat G481/2 if you got an A?
Piss easy exam can't wait to get an easy A
Original post by NickLCFC
Piss easy exam can't wait to get an easy A

An A isn't the hard part :tongue:

It's making sure you don't lose enough to miss out the A* with silly suggest/explain questions with ridiculous answers
Reply 726
Original post by MathsAddict
Good luck i am guessing your an arab?

Yeah man, and im looking to do mechanical eng at uni.
Original post by Raizel
Yeah man, and im looking to do mechanical eng at uni.

Same bro lets hope we don't get screwed over i really need that AAA :frown:
Awesome! How come you resat G481/2 if you got an A?

I retook G482. I was initially taking Chem, Physics, maths and further maths, got 3 As and one B (really high because the Ums for g482 were high so I was like a mark away from an A). I guess they gave me an offer because my interview was pretty good and my ECs. Meh. XD
An A isn't the hard part :tongue:

It's making sure you don't lose enough to miss out the A* with silly suggest/explain questions with ridiculous answers

Wow, I was joking. :colonhash:
I don't even do A2 physics (yet). I'm pretty sure I've failed G482 so will definitely be retaking that next year. Do you seriously find G484 easy?
Reply 730
Same bro lets hope we don't get screwed over i really need that AAA :frown:

Yeah bro my offer is AAA also, was hoping to try get an A in arabic because I know economics is based on essay's which im not that good at so getting an A would be hard. so far (going by unofficials) I would need low A's in c3 and c4, and maybe high B's for g484 and g485.
We just have to bang out all them curve balls that they might throw at us by preparing for them b4 hand.
Original post by Raizel
Yeah bro my offer is AAA also, was hoping to try get an A in arabic because I know economics is based on essay's which im not that good at so getting an A would be hard. so far (going by unofficials) I would need low A's in c3 and c4, and maybe high B's for g484 and g485.
We just have to bang out all them curve balls that they might throw at us by preparing for them b4 hand.

same i need a high B's in c3 and c4 to get an A in maths but i need A's for g484 and g485 to pull of an A In physics. Chem is bs but i need two high B's to get an A overall. Lets cross our fingers that exam boards are good this year.

I honestly think g484 should be beautiful exam if it was 35/60 calculations and 6 marks for definition and the rest all that explain bs.
Reply 732
same i need a high B's in c3 and c4 to get an A in maths but i need A's for g484 and g485 to pull of an A In physics. Chem is bs but i need two high B's to get an A overall. Lets cross our fingers that exam boards are good this year.

I honestly think g484 should be beautiful exam if it was 35/60 calculations and 6 marks for definition and the rest all that explain bs.

hahaha yeah lets hope its mostly calculations and not some random experiment explanation like in g481 and g482 this year.
Reply 733
i'm hoping we get like 35-40 marks of calculations because we can't get ****** by the mark scheme like that.
Reply 734
Original post by Raizel

I'm taking Arabic too! What were the odds :biggrin:
I think unit 1 last week was quite nice apart from the translation so that probably means a tough Unit 2
But this is a physics thread soo...:tongue:
Reply 735
Nice!!! Pembroke is really good!! :O
Trinity here. (The boring one) :tongue:

:adore:

Okay you've got the most prestigious college, but I'd only have to walk <5 minutes to the department :wink:...

What is this about? Please explain? How is latent heat related to SHC? :OO

If it is, it's not in the spec.

I think the guy was talking about how if you're testing for SHC you'd have to ensure it doesn't melt or start boiling, as energy would go into breaking bonds as opposed to raising the temperature (latent heat)
Original post by Elcor
:adore:

Okay you've got the most prestigious college, but I'd only have to walk <5 minutes to the department :wink:...

If it is, it's not in the spec.

I think the guy was talking about how if you're testing for SHC you'd have to ensure it doesn't melt or start boiling, as energy would go into breaking bonds as opposed to raising the temperature (latent heat)

Engineering buddies!! That's if you are taking engineering. Trust me Pembroke is not far off, trinity and pem are like neck and neck.

Oh yes I see, that's right latent heat would affect SHC like that.
Thanks. :biggrin:
Reply 737
Engineering buddies!! That's if you are taking engineering. Trust me Pembroke is not far off, trinity and pem are like neck and neck.

Oh yes I see, that's right latent heat would affect SHC like that.
Thanks. :biggrin:

Yeah I know. Trinity is first and Pembroke is second in the latest Tompkins Table

This is where we both miss our offers...
Original post by Elcor
Yeah I know. Trinity is first and Pembroke is second in the latest Tompkins Table

This is where we both miss our offers...

What is your offer? Mine is ridiculously high. You first. :colone:
Reply 739
What is your offer? Mine is ridiculously high. You first. :colone:

A*A*A*A... :cry2:

Latest

Trending

Trending