The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 940
Original post by maattwileman
Warning: this paper is going to be awful both OCR Bio and Chem first modules have been completely different to previous years

loool
Reply 941
Based on F325, this is going to be a monster of a paper.
Original post by Raizel
If its a straight line increasing, then the acceleration is increasing at a constant rate.
The gradient is that rate of change of force.

Thanks
Reply 943
I'm thinking they might decide to make the first question a thermal question =/
Original post by maattwileman
Warning: this paper is going to be awful both OCR Bio and Chem first modules have been completely different to previous years

Well if you go in with that kinda attitude of course you'll find it awful..
Reply 945
Don't worry people, just think about how hard they could make it, probably a disgusting thermal question.
Don't over think stuff. thing with physics is, it makes sense. so just open up that formula sheet, do a back flip and answer them questions.
Reply 946
I've just had OCR for Chem 4, really bad exam! Plus the AS units were apparantly really different. Prepare yourselves guys, I've got a bad feeling about this one
G481 2015 wasn't that different....
LOOOOL chem 4 was a joke, lets hope g484 isn't a little bitch like orb b salters
So, given what people are saying here, how are we revising for a monster?
I'm feeling too relaxed about this exam... it's gonna smack me in the face tomorrow morning! :biggrin:
Original post by BecauseFP
So, given what people are saying here, how are we revising for a monster?

I done all past papers i am going try construct my own questions tbh thats how i understand things
Reply 953
Original post by DoctorDren
Thank you and good luck tomorrow :smile:

U2 bro
When would you know to use Asin(2pift) instead of Acos(2pift)? This is in the spec but I have never seen it come up.
Does anyone know what the full UMS boundaries are for previous years?
Original post by The Room Student
I'm feeling too relaxed about this exam... it's gonna smack me in the face tomorrow morning! :biggrin:

Me too; I've been thinking of physics mostly being the way Raizel has described it - except g485's excess memory test. :smile:

Original post by Raizel
Don't worry people, just think about how hard they could make it, probably a disgusting thermal question.
Don't over think stuff. thing with physics is, it makes sense. so just open up that formula sheet, do a back flip and answer them questions.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by AlexParmenter
Might be jan 12 paper, just did it and it had a question which sounds like the one you're talking about

yes yes 2cii
some good memory u have
can you explain why was 1/4 needed
You use sin when the oscillations start of zero. You use cos when the oscillations start at the displacement
Original post by Makashima
yes yes 2cii
some good memory u have
can you explain why was 1/4 needed

First you need to find the work done, so force x distance. We get told the force is 0.25N and to find the distance travelled in one oscillation, you do the amplitude x 4

I think that's it, then to find the power you divide the work done by the period of the oscillation

Latest

Trending

Trending