Anyone interested in a studio flat in Unite Charlton Court, Bath? Watch

yellowroom
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi.

I have withdrawn myself from Uni recently, and will be moving out soon this month. Since I already signed an agreement with Unite, I need to find a replacement tenant in order to terminate my contract.

It is a studio flat (ensuite with attached bathroom and own private kitchen) in Unite Charlton Court, Lower Bristol Road. It is ideal for one, but can fit two people too. The flat is fully furnished, ready to occupy. It's a fully managed accommodation, so any utility bills, electricity costs, etc. are all inclusive of the rent. The rent is £183.14 per week.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Postgraduate Virtual Open day Postgraduate
    Wed, 12 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Engineering & Design, Humanities & Social Sciences, Management, Science Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (213)
39.23%
No - but I will (38)
7%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.63%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (256)
47.15%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise