I love this woman, and she indicated she feels the same Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
But there's a problem. OK, we meet some place. It feels like love at first sight. She comes from a nearby foreign country. I do an online missed connection for her. She says, cut a long story short, that it's not too late for love and that I have been on her mind. But she posts it as a missed connection, not a response to mine. Maybe she doesn't want to reveal her email I thought. Then it goes missing and shortly after I find/reply to it it's deleted. I don't know whether this mean mails to the address of the missed connection get to her, and I tried again but no response. It's tearing me up a little because women are so hard to figure out and it touched me but then she withdrew, I really sensed something and I know it was mutual, I felt this post was to me and was heartfelt. And now it's one of those tormenting could have been things, with someone where I felt like that in such a rare way. What is happening, if any girls can help me, as you may understand her better, and what can I do?
Anonymous #1
Guess the title didn't do it justice. Can any girls give me advice?
Anonymous #1
I will rep and would really appreciate any insights.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (83)
39.34%
No - but I will (9)
4.27%
No - I don't want to (14)
6.64%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (105)
49.76%

Watched Threads