The Student Room Group

Is it worth buying attractive and fashionable clothes with an unattractive face?

Is it worth spending all that money if you think your face looks like a mug? :s:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Is it worth spending all that money if you think your face looks like a mug? :s:

It could be worse badly dressed with an unattractive face, or well dressed with an unattractive face? Take your pick.
Well everyone is attractive so it's worth it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, surely it's better than having an unattractive face with unattractive, unfashionable clothes. Make the best of what you have.
Reply 4

Well would you rather people look at you and think "wow his/her face isn't too attractive but I love his/her clothes" or think "wow his/her face and clothes are so ugly" :smile: but I am sure your face isn't that unattractive as usually the people who think they are unattractive are not really that bad :smile:
Reply 5
It isnt worth buying attractive clothes full stop.
Reply 6
Yes, play to your strengths and give yourself every chance to find a good partner.
Yes, if it makes YOU feel better. No, if it doesn't. You most definetly have a pretty face, even though you might not see it, someone will in the end
Yeah definitely worth it! But i don't think people can be 'ugly', however, if they're uncomfortable with their looks, makeup is always an option
Original post by Yeah dude
Well everyone is attractive so it's worth it

Posted from TSR Mobile

We both know that's bull**** and anyone who says that is taking out their anus.
Original post by SuperiorGenius
We both know that's bull**** and anyone who says that is taking out their anus.

Yeah dude? You really think that on a planet with a population of soon to be 9 billion people that someone is unattractive to all ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah dude? You really think that on a planet with a population of soon to be 9 billion people that someone is unattractive to all ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes
Yes

Ah, we both know that is incorrect, when in doubt yes it out I guess is the technique used here, Czech m8 I win bada bing bada boom :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah, we both know that is incorrect, when in doubt yes it out I guess is the technique used here, Czech m8 I win bada bing bada boom :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your logic is so poor though. If 1 person finds someone attractive and 7 billion finds that same person unattractive, surely the person is unattractive?
Your logic is so poor though. If 1 person finds someone attractive and 7 billion finds that same person unattractive, surely the person is unattractive?

I think everyone on this entire forum will agree that's incorrect dude, if even 1 person finds you attractive, that means you are attractive, because someone thinks you're attractive, it's not judged on what the media says.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15

First off, I bet you don't look THAT bad :smile:
But if you think you do, you can always experiment with makeup, makeup can do wonders sometimes if it is put on correctly :smile:
Also, wearing nice clothes will look better than wearing nasty clothes!
You also say "worth spending all that money" make use of what you have got, a few accessories can make an outfit look amazing! And you can pick up some amazing bargains these days if you are in the right place at the right time!
Don't be so harsh on yourself, I bet you don't look as awful as you are claiming
I think everyone on this entire forum will agree that's incorrect dude, if even 1 person finds you attractive, that means you are attractive, because someone thinks you're attractive, it's not judged on what the media says.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is she attractive?
Is she attractive?

You think the exterior is the only way of being attractive? Big mistake saying that here dude, especially with the new movements going on...

Posted from TSR Mobile

One mans trash is another mans treasure.
You think the exterior is the only way of being attractive? Big mistake saying that here dude, especially with the new movements going on...

Posted from TSR Mobile

We was only discussing the exterior though... You've just changed topic.

Quick Reply

Latest