Best university choice? Watch

krystof
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey there everyone.

I found this forum extremely hard to orient in. couldnt find any bulk topic only small subtopics.

anyway, I plan to study in Scotland. Business, management connected with tourism..

My question is Which universities (can apply to 5) are the best? from have fun perspective, teachers contact and help, cost, unions.

I have found that DUNDEE is supercool uni, not really top ranked but MAN! its students love it 5th time the top loved uni in Scotland.

I am looking for uni something like dundee. so not necessarily TOP ranked as St. Andrews and sh.t I dont want to spend endles hours dying writing 2000 word essay every week like guys do in Oxford..insane

By no my choices are:

Uni of Edinburgh
Uni of Glasgow
Dundee - this one definitely
Napier - need one or two with low entry standards
Caledonian or strathclyde or heriot watt

MANY MANY THANKS 2 ALL OF YOU HELPFULL PEOPLE!

PEACE
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.8%
No - but I will (102)
7.68%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.85%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (633)
47.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise