Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I received a conditional offer of AAB to read Economics and Geography, it would be great to hear from other successful applicants and those still waiting for a decision.

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for biological sciences, still waiting for a decision! When did send your application off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izpenguin)
    I'm applying for biological sciences, still waiting for a decision! When did send your application off?
    Best of luck! 15th October (Cambridge deadline), where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oscar Goldsmith)
    Best of luck! 15th October (Cambridge deadline), where else have you applied?
    Exeter, UEA, Bath and Kent
    You?

ReputationRep:
    Exeter, UEA, Bath and Kent
    You?
    Have you heard from any of them? I really liked Bath and External but they didn't offer the exact course I really liked.

Cambridge, Durham, LSE and Leeds. Have you been to Lancaster?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oscar Goldsmith)
    Have you heard from any of them? I really liked Bath and External but they didn't offer the exact course I really liked.

Cambridge, Durham, LSE and Leeds. Have you been to Lancaster?
    I already have offers from Bath, UEA and Kent
    I went to Lancaster's open day and I really liked it.

ReputationRep:
    I already have offers from Bath, UEA and Kent
    I went to Lancaster's open day and I really liked it.
    Congratulations! I live in kent and have been to the Canterbury campus and can say its a great place!

Good to hear, I didn't go as it is so far away and just assumed it was a nice.

ReputationRep:
    Morning, I'm a current offer holder for Lancaster, to do english and creative writing

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer to do english and creative writing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, all offer holders could you tell when you applied and how long they took to respond with a offer. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I applied on the 11th September and they got back to me on the 13th October

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMagican)
    Hi there, all offer holders could you tell when you applied and how long they took to respond with a offer. Thanks!
    Applied 21 oct
    Response 4 nov

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMagican)
    I applied on 20th October and got an offer on 7th November

ReputationRep:
    Just had a letter inviting me to interview for the possibility of an unconditional offer :0

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does Lancaster do interviews for accounting and finance??

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for History today of AAB! My first choice and so happy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcd2014)
    Does Lancaster do interviews for accounting and finance??
    I don't think so, or at least not for everyone. I have an offer for the same course and no interview. It took about a week to get an answer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone on here visited the university and if so what did you think?

ReputationRep:
    applied for Geography/North America BA on Oct 10th, got a conditional offer on Nov 5th which they changed to unconditional on Nov 10th!

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer of AAB for economics at lancaster- then they sent me a letter saying if I firm with them it's unconditional! 😄😄

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.