The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster Offer Holders 2015

Scroll to see replies

I got a conditional offer of AAB to study pure economics in lancaster,received offers from bristol,st andrews and exeter as well,awaiting another reply.Do you think I should email them directly,asking if I put Lancaster as my firm,will my offer be changed to unconditional?
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by RestlessAcademic
Hi! I intend to accept the offer in Lancaster for MSc Advanced Marketing Management soon! Do you know of any current students/offer holders for postgraduate marketing courses in Lancaster?

Hello,
I'm sorry but I don't know anything about the MSc's.
You should try to search it on google :smile: Good luck!

-Vlad
Original post by Vlad.Str
Hello,
I'm sorry but I don't know anything about the MSc's.
You should try to search it on google :smile: Good luck!

-Vlad

I will.. Thank you!!
Reply 343
Hey guys! Quick question! I'm (hopefully) going to an applicant day on the 28th for marketing and it starts at 10:30 do u have to be at Lancaster by 10:30 or can u come any time? I'm a bit worried about not being able to make it at that time as it takes quite a few hours to get there

Thanks!
XLippyX
Original post by xLippyx
Hey guys! Quick question! I'm (hopefully) going to an applicant day on the 28th for marketing and it starts at 10:30 do u have to be at Lancaster by 10:30 or can u come any time? I'm a bit worried about not being able to make it at that time as it takes quite a few hours to get there

Thanks!
XLippyX

Hey :smile:

For my applicant day it started at 11 but i didn't get there till 12... so i just missed the general talk (which i had already heard at the open day) and arrived in time for my subject talk. No one seemed to mind.. so you should be fine :smile:2

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 345
Original post by Hollywooddreamer
Hey :smile:

For my applicant day it started at 11 but i didn't get there till 12... so i just missed the general talk (which i had already heard at the open day) and arrived in time for my subject talk. No one seemed to mind.. so you should be fine :smile:thanks !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! did you like the campus? And also can you have more than 2 guests come with you to?
Original post by xLippyx
Thanks! did you like the campus? And also can you have more than 2 guests come with you to?

Yeah :smile: it was really nice.. umm im not sure i only brought 1 but i didnt see anyone bring more than 2 so i dont think so
Reply 347
Yeah :smile: it was really nice.. umm im not sure i only brought 1 but i didnt see anyone bring more than 2 so i dont think so

I cant wait to see it for myself :smile: and its okay, they can just go into the city haha!
Thankyou!
Original post by xLippyx
I cant wait to see it for myself :smile: and its okay, they can just go into the city haha!
Thankyou!

No problem :smile: do you think lancaster will be your firm ?
Reply 349
No problem :smile: do you think lancaster will be your firm ?

Yeah I'm pretty sure ill be firming! 😊
Original post by xLippyx
Yeah I'm pretty sure ill be firming! 😊

Me too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 351

What course have you applied to? :smile:
Original post by xLippyx
What course have you applied to? :smile:

English lit and creative writing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 353
English lit and creative writing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's sounds like a fun course! I used to love creative writing in school :biggrin:
Original post by xLippyx
That's sounds like a fun course! I used to love creative writing in school :biggrin:

Yeah :smile: we never had it as like a lesson or anything lol but i love writing in my spare time :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 355
Yeah :smile: we never had it as like a lesson or anything lol but i love writing in my spare time :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope you enjoy it then! :biggrin: my aunt studied English lit and she absolutely loved it!
Original post by xLippyx
I hope you enjoy it then! :biggrin: my aunt studied English lit and she absolutely loved it!

Thank you! I hope you enjoy yours too :smile: which college are you thinking of applying to ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 357
Thank you! I hope you enjoy yours too :smile: which college are you thinking of applying to ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Grizedale or County! What about you?
Original post by xLippyx
Grizedale or County! What about you?

Grizesdale or furness :smile:!
Reply 359
Grizesdale or furness :smile:!

We might end up in the same college then! Haha 😄

Quick Reply